Chapter 10- She's Mine

"Dallas this is so beautiful." Kennedy sighed as she looked over Springfield.

Dallas had taken her to the roof of the clock tower, people weren't allowed up there but Dallas was... well Dallas so of course she took her girlfriend up there, "I'm glad you like it, the view is so nice," she replied more so talking about Kennedy, she was leaning back on a rail behind Kennedy, it gave her a perfect view of her ass.

"I should get back home now, he is going to flip." Kennedy said.

"Hey chill, he hasn't even called, maybe he doesn't know you're gone," Dallas replied.

"I don't know, maybe not," Kennedy sighed before turning around, "Were you just looking at my ass?"

"What? Ms. Page don't be ridiculous," Dallas scoffed, "You should stay with me tonight, I hate being without you," she said while grabbing her waist.

"Dallas I think you're forgetting who my father is, I would love to but I can't, I have to get home," Kennedy sighed.

Dallas sighed as well, "Yeah ok, well let's get you home then."

Kennedy knew she was hurting her feelings but Dallas needed to understand that she didn't have the freedom that she did. She was only 16 and her father treated her as such.

XXXXX

"Welcome home honey" Kenneth said as Kennedy climbed through her window.

"Um Hi," Kennedy was nervous as hell.

"You know you're making me regret that balcony of yours," he stated.

"I'm sorry dad, I-" Kennedy started.

"Save it, I knew that Shaw would be trouble, but it's my fault for allowing this," He sighed.

"She's not trouble, I snuck out because I wanted to, she didn't make me do it," Kennedy sighed.

"Ok. How do you explain that god awful mark on your neck? I can't wait to hear this one." He said leaning against the door frame.

"Why do you want to know?" she challenged, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You know why I want to know! You said you'd be smart but you're proving yourself to be a liar and untrustworthy Kennedy!" he yelled.

"Excuse me? I'm not a liar, just because I don't do everything you want me to doesn't make me a liar, just get out of my room, we don't have anything else to discuss." she said before slamming her door in his face and locking it.

XXXXX

"When are you coming home?" Kennedy sniffled.

"Uh during spring break, why?" Jocelyn Page asked her little sister.

"Cause I need you and I miss you, I don't like being here without you anymore." Kennedy replied.

"Because you can't stand up for yourself, don't let Kenneth control your life! What's going on?" Jocelyn asked.

"Well I have a girlfriend and he doesn't like her, everything I do he thinks she's corrupted me to do it." Kennedy explained.

"Girlfriend? What happened to Lucas? Ugh you don't call me enough," she exclaimed.

"Well her name is Dallas. She's really sweet and amazing," Kennedy blushed.

"Well she can't be if Kenneth doesn't like her, what's the catch?" Jocelyn chuckled.

"Well...she isn't the best student I suppose. She also gets into fights, smokes, has a 'I don't give a fuck' attitude," Kennedy explained.

"Ooohhh she sounds fun, can I have her?" Jocelyn asked.

"No! She's mine! And she's fun, dad would like her if he knew her but now that I have these hickies, he will never give her a try," Kennedy sighed.

"YOU HAVE HICKIES!? No way daddy's little princess has a fucking hickey, ok, now I HAVE to meet this girl, I'm coming home this weekend, you can count on it," Jocelyn smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kennedy ignored her father all week, by the time Friday came around she was ecstatic, her sister would be home by dinner.

"I know she is going to love you," Kennedy reminded Dallas as they laid on Dallas' bed.

"Yeah I doubt it," Dallas said before sucking on Kennedy's neck.

"Mmm, Dallas you have to focus," Kennedy let out a low moan.

"I am focusing baby " she smirked while sliding her hand into Kennedy's shorts.

"Shaw!" Kennedy exclaimed, she smacked her girlfriend's hand, "Listen to me!"

"I am, I'll be on my best behavior for your sister, but in the meantime, you looked really sexy today and I have to have you," Dallas said while rubbing Kennedy's thighs.

"You can have me after you meet my sister and it goes well, I love her and her opinion means a lot to me, please?" Kennedy pouted.

"Ugh ok, fine, I'll wait, but I have to take care of something first," she sighed before standing up.

Kennedy busted into a fit of giggles witnessing Dallas' boner, "Mhmm I'll be going home while you do that, I'll tell you when to come over."

XXXXX

Kennedy walked through her front door and nearly fainted at who she saw.

"Hello baby girl." Jillian Page smiled.