memories.

all memories of you and your mom flooded your mind.that night before you had multiple bad dreams of everything coming back into your life. when you were in class you try holding back the tears paying attention nothing helped. you tried listening to music. didn't help you felt a tear stream down your face until you had enough you blasted your music louder. which caused a worried Justin looking back. you look down pulling your hair to your face trying to make him know your fine. he started gettin up from his desk walking toward you. everything happen so fast it seemed. you started shaking more then you just jumped up and ran out to the bathroom you didnt want him seeing you like this in either way. you locked the stall door and slid down the wall silently crying and sobbing . you looked up crying more than you have ever cried in your life, memories came back again you and your mom when you were 3 your mom drove away fast you looked at the car confused your 3 year old little self didn't know what was going on , the car stopped not so far away you grabbed your bike and peddled behind 4 feet so she wouldn't see you. about 34 minutes later a guy that looked 34 years old came out of a different car holding a gun. your mom stepped out. "wheres my daughter" the man said "you are never gonna get her you done to much to the family enough!" your mom said upset. he smirked "oh right.. and you gone away i told you meridian if you left i would kill you now this happy day has came"he smiled stupidly he hold the gun to your mom. while she was crying harshly you jumped out from the tree"stop!!"  you yelled then .....a loud bang go off he hopped back in his car and drove off the last things you ever said to your mom was.."mommy dont leave its all my fault im sorry im ..s-sorry" you chocked on tears after all that gone through your mind. "babe" you heard Justin say coming in guess he didn't care . he crawled under the locked stall door and hugged you tightly... "memory?" he asked he knew everything what happen when you told him a long time ago. you nodded in response and cried in him . he rubbed your back trying to comfort you. "i love you y/n" he said "you know that right" he said hugging you tighter kissing your head. you nodded once again. "come on lets go"he said picking you up since you didn't wanna let go of him.