He's my step-brother!?!?

Kaylee was a....fairly normal teenager. She had great friends and super cool team mates..she had great coaches and a fair amount of skills...she isn't a volleyball, basketball, softball player. She doesn't even run track! She is an allstar cheerleader. She had a great life in Arizona and even Iowa before Arizona. However, her parents had a pretty nasty divorce about 4 years ago. Her dad remarried only last year. She's super close to her stepmom....she has two amazing beautiful stepsisters and one...very annoying and very famous and very kind stepbrother..the family her dad married into? The Payne family. That's right..Karen, Ruth, Nichola, and Liam Payne are now related to her through marriage. Of course little, old, burning hot Arizona has too plain for her dad and stepmom..they had liven it up a bit and move to the Lone Star state...that's right..little good old Texas. Not Houston or Dallas...but Plano. Plano Texas...of course Kaylee doesn't really mind considering she's living in the town of one of the best known cheer gyms home to the one and only: Jamie Andries, Peyton Mabry, Matt Smith, and many more amazing cheerleaders....what gym you ask.... Cheer Athletics.
--------------------------------------
I do not own Cheer Athletics. I do not own One Direction.....just making sure y'all knew that :)