This is what dreams are made of (Larry Stylinson)

*Louis' pov*

I woke up to emerald green eyes looking back at me. They were quite a sight, paired with unruly chocolate brown curls and the pinkest lips possible. It took my breath away.... One of these days... Maybe... Just maybe I will get used to waking up to the view of this angel of a man beside me. ... Probably not. The thing is you see, Harry and I have been married for 3 years now and I have still yet to feel like this is real. I was cut out of my thoughts by the lightest peck on my cheek and a "morning baby". Now that I think about it, maybe I won't ever get used to this.... "Morning kit". Harry's eyes lit up at the use of his old nickname I had given him. .. Because really this boy was a kitten in another life I tell you, with how soft and cuddly he is. I gave him that nickname when we first started dating, that was 6 years ago. Wow I feel old, I know I'm only 24, but it's still hard to believe that we have been together this long. I was just lucky to find the love of my life at such a young age. Once again I was brought out of my thoughts, but this time by a pair of very large hands waving in front of my face followed by "baby, what's on your mind?". I blinked back in to reality and replied with "how lucky I am to have the most gorgeous and amazing husband in the world, ya know and your personality and all that is a perk too" I ended with a smirk. "Wow I thought that was gonna be cheesy and romantic, boy was I wrong! What a charmer you are" Harry replied with sarcasm, but more than anything his voice leaking with fond. "That I am.." And I was cut off by soft lips once again, but this time on my own. We took a few minutes to kiss slowly, the kiss flowing with passion and love. Yeah, maybe this is what dreams are made of and I just got lucky for my dream to become a reality. After a while we fell back into a peaceful sleep, in each others arms. The arms where we fit like puzzle pieces. Yeah, I think, maybe ... Just maybe I could get used to this.