He/She Catches You Singing Pt.1

A/N~ Sorry for the long update, also sorry for the bad Jar Jar accent, also if you want an one-shot/ imagine plz PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Anakin: You were sitting on the couch, Anakin with Obi-Wan and Ashoka. You saw your guitar, so you grabbed it and some lyrics popped into your head. (A/N~ this song is Wretched and Divine by Black Veil Brides.)
"I am the innocent.
I am what could have been.
The dreams you talk about.
Now left on broken skin.
Here lies hysteria.
A land where chaos-"
You where cut off when you heard Anakin closing the door. "Anakin, you startled me!" You said. Anakin came to you and kissed your forehead. "Sorry, Beautiful. You do have a beautiful voice though." You smiled and returned a kiss. "It's ok, Ani, just let me know next time." "I will, you can continue with the song, if you want." Anakin said sitting on couch. You finished the song and fell asleep with Anakin that night.

Obi-Wan: Obi-Wan was out on a mission so you decided to head to the quarters you guys shared. Once you were in, you closed the door and noticed your violin. You grabbed your violin and then you remembered some lyrics from a song you loved. (A/N~ the song is The Power Of Love by Gabrielle Aplin, also I'm sorry if the lyrics aren't right.)
"Dreams are like angels.
They keep out the pain.
Love is the light, scaring
Darkness away. I'm so in
Love with you. Make love
Your goal. The Power of Love.
A force from above. Cleaning my soul."
You felt hands on your shoulders and you realized that it was Obi-Wan. "Hello, Bear, how was the mission?" You said smiling. "The mission was like any other mission, Honey. You have the most beautiful voice." He said smiling, kissing your cheek. "Awww thanks, Bear." You said kissing his lips. You and Obi-Wan just talked for the rest of the night.

Luke: You were cleaning your X-wing helmet when you had some lyrics run through your head. (A/N~ this is Break The Ice by Britney Spears.)
"It's been awhile.
I know I shouldn't kept you waiting,
But I'm here now.
I know it's been awhile,
But I'm glad you came,
And I've been thinking how you
Say my name. You got my body
Spinning like a hurricane."
You saw Luke coming towards you with his helmet. You noticed that he just got back from a run he had with his X-wing. "Hello, Skyguy, how was it?" You said putting your helmet to the side. "Running great, Angel, you have a voice like an angel when you sing." Luke said sitting next to you and kissed your cheek. "Thanks, Skyguy." You said returning a kiss back. You rested your head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Han: Han was gone with Chewie, Leia, and Luke to run a few errands. You were alone. You grabbed your art supplies and started painting when suddenly you remembered some lyrics running through your head. (A/N~ Song: Death of a Bachelor by Panic! At The Disco.)
"Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face.
People have told me. I don't look the same.
Maybe I lost weight. I'm playing her game.
With the best of the best. Put my heart on my chest.
So that you can see it too. I'm walking the long road.
Watching the sky fall."
You heard Chewie's roar from down the hall, then you heard Han opening the door. "Hello, Nerfherder, how did it go?" You said still painting the picture. "Hey, Chewie can you hand me the blue?" Chewie handed you the blue. "Thanks, Chewie." You said. "That looks beautiful, Highness. You have the most beautiful voice." Han said. "Thanks, Nerfherder." You said as you put your art supplies away, pulled Han into a hug, and kissed his lips.

Jar Jar: Jar Jar was with Senator Amidala on Coruscant. You were alone. You went to the couch and started reading when you had lyrics running through your head. (A/N~ Song: Partners in Crime by Set It Off feat. Ash Costello.)
"You'll never take us alive.
We swore that death will do us part.
They'll call our crimes a work of art.
You'll never take us alive.
We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners.
Partners in Crime!
Partners in Crime!"
You heard the door up and standing in the door way was Jar Jar. "Oh, hello, Jar Jar." You said. "Hellosa, bunnsa, yousa have a sweet voicesa." Jar Jar said. "Thanks, Jar Jar." You said kissing his cheek. Jar Jar returned the kiss and you guys talked about the meeting.

Kit Fisto: You were alone in the room that you and Kit Fisto shared. Kit Fisto was at a Jedi Council meeting. You decided to watch some T.V. when some lyrics ran through you head. (Song: 7 Years by Lukas Graham.)
"Once I was 7 years old, my momma told
Me to go make you some friends or you'll be
Lonely. Once I was 7 years old.
It was a big, big world but we thought we
We where bigger. Pushing each other to the limits
We were learning quicker."
You stopped when you felt a presence: Master Fisto. "Hey, babe." Kit Fisto said. "Hey." You said, "how did it go?" "It went well, you have a beautiful voice." Master Fisto said. "Thanks, honey." You said, "I love you." "I love you too." Master Fisto said. You put your head against his chest and felt his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope y'all enjoyed!
Pt. 2 will be up soon!
May the Force be with you!
~WolfFire