The Charming Lucky Appears

It's around 9:30 p.m. in the city and Viola is taking Glacia on a little adventure. Viola already knows where she's going since she said 'don't worry my gem will guide me'. Glacia trusted Viola but at the same time she's like 'why am I trusting someone from another world to follow them?'

Glacia continued questioning herself until Viola stopped. She tapped on Glaca's shoulder trying to get her to pay attention.

"Yo, we're at our destination."

"Wait, what? This is just an ally way... Oh no please don't tell me you're going to murder me and leave my body here or eat it..."

"Eh?! I don't eat people! Plus if I were to eat you you'd be pretty sour"

Glacia was so close to smacking Viola right upside the head. "You know what, explain why you took me here and how would that help your gem from making you dead."

Viola faced one of the walls and held out her hand with her gem facing it. "Just watch." In seconds Viola's gem glowed and a portal appeared on one of the walls of ally way.

"Woah..." Glacia said so amazed.

"Huh. Looks like there were labyrinths in this world! Time to go witch hunting!" Viola grabbed Glacia's hand and jumped right into the portal. Glacia was shocked to know she was going through a portal so she closed her eyes. After some time passed, Viola poked Glaica's arm and pointed where they needed to go.

"Yo, you can open your eyes now."

Glacia opened her eyes and she was completely speechless of what's around her. There were tons of patterns of doodles and random objects like if they were in a creepy children's story book. Glacia turned to face Viola.

"What is this place..."

"It's a labyrinth! It's a place where nasty witches lurk and try to mess with people's shiz and all that kind of stuff. Us magical girls have a duty to kill these boogers and return peace to the area!"

"How are you going to do that... You don't have anything to take them do-"

"HAHAHA! Silly Glass! I can transform! And since I can trust you even though I met you today, you can see what I have to put up with all the time!"

Glacia nodded and is ready to see her transform. Viola's gem glowed and she started to change. Her hair changed from dark purple to a lighter shade and her hair grew. Her outfit completely changed and Viola looked like a whole different person.

"Woah... That's cool Vio-"

"NAH NAH! Don't call me Viola in this form... Call me Tune"

"And why?"

"Because us magical girls are decedents of some people and the person before me was named Tune, so yeah.."

"Oh..."

"Come on girl! I need to kill that witch before somebody dies, let's go!". Tune grabbed Glaica's hand and started to run to where the so-called witch lies. There were many twists and turns to the maze until eventually the two young ladies reached to the middle of the Labyrinth. They both stared at what's on the bottom and jumped a bit.

"Wow.... That witch looks way bigger than the ones back home... Heh heh..." Tune said sheepishly. "Ah! I just remembered something!" Tune shook her head as her hair swayed side to side. Then a little... Thing that looked like a stuffed animal fell out. "I totally forgot I got you Diancie!"

"Um... Tune? What is that...?"

The little stuffed animal thing looked at Glaica. "I am Diancie! I am the guide that helps Tune when she's on earth! But for some reason this girl left me knocked out..." Then the little fairy turned to glare at Tune.

Tune smiled and opened her mouth, "Sorry! But can you please watch Glaica while I fight this witch.."
Diancie nodded and flew on top of Glaica's head ready to spectate the duel. Tune flew down and drew out her katana preparing for the fight.

The witch turned and glared at Tune, Tune made a little growl that sounded cute with her high pitched voice. Tune started to fly fast to the witch and used her katana to slash it's weak spots. But nothing happened. Tune then slashed it again. Nothing happened. Tune got discouraged and use a high pitched scream to make visible sound waves to hurt it. This time something did happen. The witch released an ear piercing screech that made Tune, Glaica, and Diancie's ears hurt. Then the witch swings it's tentacles around the whole room. Tune tried to avoid it, but then got slapped down to the ground from it.

"Damn it...!" Tune said trying to get up. When she tried to move, she felt a sharp pain in her leg. "GAH! Are you fucking kidding me, I can't move my leg!"

Glaica, not caring about to witch still on a rampage, ran over to Tune's side. "Tune are you alright!?"

"Glacia... Glaica! What are you doing down here! It's too dangerous!"

"I don't care! You're hurt and we need to get you out of here!"

"We can't! I have to kill this witch in order to leave! But I can't freaking do that right now thanks to my hurt leg!"

"Well then... Let me at least take you to-". Then Diancie yelled out.

"Glacia! Watch out!"

Before Glacia had a chance to turn around an explosion happened right on her.

"GLACIA!" Tune yelled out hoping that her new friend would still at least be alive. Then Tune's eyes widened as a pink glow appeared in that explosion.

After the dust cleared out, Glacia who is actually okay had transformed into a being with a much stronger energy. She held out her arm and a dark Crimson scythe appeared in her hand. She glanced at the witch and spoke.

"You cannot take me down that easily!". In an instant Glacia sprang up and swung her scythe at the witch making its head fall off. "Now... Lovely Beam!" A large beam approaches the witch making it screech and turn to ash. After that the two girl returned back to the real world. Tune was left astonished of what she saw.

"G-Glacia... You're a magical girl like me..."

Glacia turned around and smiled at Tune. "Yeah, I guess so."

Tune smiled back and her heart skipped a beat surprised to see her friend finally smile and become someone similar to her.

Diancie flew on top of Tune's head and spoke. "2 down, 4 to go". "Welcome to the team, Lucky!"

Glacia who is now called Lucky looked at Diance. "Lucky?"

"Remember when Tune said she was the descendant of somebody, that goes for you too."

"Oh... So my descendant was named Lucky...". Lucky turned around and picked up a dark gem. "What's this Tune?"

"Oh that's the reward we get for killing witches. With the dark gem's energy, we can restore our gem's power so we don't die. Hand it over to me!"

Lucky handed the gem to Tune. Tune placed it on her gem and the darkish purple became a light colored one. "Ey! It worked! Now Lucky why don't we test out your new powers!"

Lucky nodded. 'I guess I could stay up a bit longer and test out my new stills...'. Lucky questioned about what lies ahead of her and thought about how this will change her life. While thinking, Tune grabbed Lucky's hand and flew out into the sky.

"Let's fly!" Tune said all cheerful.

"Yeah!" Diancie said while on Lucky's head.

Lucky nodded. 'Lucky...'