THE STORU(story) BEGINS

Mettaton pushed Muffet into the back of the Limo. Muffet hit the floor of the spider limo, she then looked up at Mettaton with a surprised look, she hadn't been expecting this from him. Mettaton grinned, "Now where were we?". Muffet slightly grinned back and prepared herself for Mettaton.

Earlier~

The Adult Monsters of the Undertale gang had been out and about around 11oclock, after a bit of wandering they came across a strip club.They finally after 20 minutes of debating decided to go inside. Quickly after entering the following things happened: Toriel gets drunk and gets rich off of dancing, Chara (who wasn't supposed to be there) also gets rich off dancing, Napstablooks poor, pure soul couldn't handle all the smex so, he went to the bathroom, just to regret when hears moaning from the stalls and someone masturbating on the urinal ...He then ghosts the fuck out of there, and finally Bratty and Catty almost lose their jobs at the strip club because of Toriel.

During all of this, MTT and Muffet had been flirting cheering Toriel on, and of course also drinking. Muffet slyly looked MTT, she wanted him so bad, it seemed like it was obvious but maybe it wasn't? Muffet tried her best to hold herself back from just getting on him now.

MTT noticed Muffet looking at his booty. "Muffet~ ?" He didn't seem confused when he said her name, more like "What are you up to darling?". 

Muffet blushed from being caught while looking at him. "Uh...*Cough* Yes?" MTT grinned. "You were looking at my fabulous booty weren't you~". 

"Uh...uh......." Muffet went silent. 

Mettaton grabbed Muffet's arm and pulled her closer to himself. "Guh...huh...uh......" Muffet couldn't speak. Mettaton's grin was completely scary (kawaii) like the terrifying purple guy(fnaf). Muffet couldn't hold back anymore she pulled her legs onto MTT just before kissing his Glamorous (And just plain old sexy) face.