The stop light. Part 3

The soft felt like material tickled Muffet's skin. Muffet mumbled his name, "How are we gonna do this... " Muffet makes a concerned face. Mettaton gets out a gym bag "Attachments darling"
"a- ATTACHMENTS?!" She craws back. "What does that mean?". Mettaton craws closer getting a male attachmet made of sensory technology so Mettaton can feel as well. It was large and pink, "Are you ready?" he slides in the attachment. Its a small built in groove, a quiet click cloud be heard.
"What was that click" Muffet looks at the large attachment.
"the attachment its in secure " .
Muffet nods and pushes mettaton down, she grins.
"Playing in control I think not darling" He pushes her on the seat pulling down her pants "Moist already?". He was referring to Muffet's panties, which were a little wet. "N-NO" Muffet blushes then a loud "AAAAAUUUUUUHHHHHH" from muffet as a metal dick trust inside her
Can be heard. Napstablook in the trunk fases his head through seeing his cousin leaving "m-mettaton they can hear ya....." Blooky speaks in a quiet voice. "Sorry blooky" Mtt replies in between slight moans. Mettaton kisses Muffet to quiet her down. Then the limo stopped at a stop light Mettaton flys with Muffet forward trusting as deep as possible into her. Muffet moans so loudly sans could her. "DA FUCK WHO IS FUCKING WHO" Sans screams Toriel bursting out in laughter trowing her money everywhere.
Mettaton pulled out of Muffet "Sorry darling " he hugs her kissing her cheek. "Its ok" Muffet can barely speak "we could rest" Muffet nods at him. Mettaton sits Muffet on the seat cuddling her kissing her softly.

Special thanks DopperTaco