Park

Hey.

Yo Yo.!

How about we meet up.

Nay

Why not . You know who I am now.

Dude did you really think I would believe you like tf' get yo 60 year old crusty perverted ass out of my DM's seriously .

Uh okay whatever I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the park dude where THERE ARE PEOPLE SO I COULDNT KILL OR RAPE YOU.!

I'm seriously so close to blocking you .

You wouldn't

Oh but I would

Okay whatever just dude I'm on tour and I want to know what state you live in so when I go we can chill.

Hahahaha yeah cuz your totally on tour the Purpose tour yeah okay I believe you let me go and write that in my journals 😂😂 your a fool dumb cunt.

Dude tf' okay that was stupid man.

Listen I don't believe you so you gotta deal with it okay by "Justin Bieber" when you have proof call me. Or Dm me whatever.

Stop being a bitch
(Read 9:30 P.M.)

Whatever.

I'm trying to sleep byee.!
(Read 10:30 P.M.)

~~~~~
Dun dun dun.. Yall thought she believed it was him . Haha. Lol well here is a little filler since I have not updated in forever but school is almost put and I'm promoting and I have a dance to get ready for and I have a big final tomorrow and testing for 5 weeks it's been walk but here's a filler . Hopefully it will be easier to update next week since it's the last week of school so yay.!