Mind Games

Joslyns POV-
*buzz buzz*
hey baby it's Chad
Chad .? I told you to get rid of my number you fucking bitch I hate you .
now that's no way to treat me you fucking whore.
This could have worked if you learned how to respect people .
I don't respect Self centered hoes .
then you shouldn't respect yourself
woah got me there
woah there's this thing called small and that's what your dick is I think most of its in your attitude. bye .
--
I lay in bed with tears in my eyes as I read the texts all over again .
"why the fuck did I date him he's pathetic"
for those of you who don't know Chad is my exboyfriend he cheated on me and always called me names but I was to blindsided by love to realize he was a dick and was a fake bitch . Now you guys are also probably wondering where "Justin Bieber" is well it's been 2 days and I haven't been on Instagram and I put his ass on mute so I don't have to worry about him blowing up my phone with fake identities .

Instagram-

Rickthesizzler-
hey
hey
your supposed to text me back after the first hey
okay goodnight
goodmorning Joslyn
wanna hangout today.?
I swear I'm Justin Bieber you an face time me
dude
my number I'll give it to you if you answer.
goodnight.
goodmorning
it's been two days where are you.

right here

dude wtf where have you been.?

uhm. . busy with life you should know

yeah thanks for telling me

sorry.?

why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend.?

I don't.?

then who's Chad.? he hmu and told me not to talk to you which is weird because when your friend hmu wasn't the name different.?

uh . . he's my ex I need to change my password on my social media he's wack and he calls me names and insults me Infront of his friends to look cool but when we are alone it's like none of that happens and we are happy . I finally had enough of his bullshit and he's out of my life .

woah . . no girl should ever be treated like that what did he call you.?

depends on his mood sometimes Whore, Cunt, Hoe, Bitch.

verbal abuse.?

yeah. . I don't want to talk about it anymore uh I'll hyu tomorrow I have to go to bed .

okay beautiful just remember no girl should be treated like that and I will never treat you like that my love . ❤️

yeah thanks

-
setting my phone down on my bedside table I get up and head to my bathroom . tear stained cheeks and swollen eyes from crying for the past hour . Getting undressed I put on my Calvin Klein shirt and some basketball shorts after I got dressed I washed my face and brushed my teeth and head back to bed falling asleep around 2:30a.m
-

hey guys.! so I'm back for real right now . this chapter was inspired by my ex who did treat me like that and talk to me with those exact words almost everyday . I finally had the strength to tell him to piss off and now we are no longer in contact but Atleast I'm not the fake one in the end of it . the last four messages with Joslyn and Chad are four messages from mine  and my exs conversation on Twitter for all of humanity to see . I have never been more relieved with him gone and if any of you guys have or are in a relationship like that please feel free to message me I am here for you all . now I know this chapter is the shittiest one yet but I'm really trying to improve my writing and soon it will be top notch please stick with me on this one.

💜, bieberschauffeur