We found her

Chapter 2

While I and the boys were unpacking our things in our new house and our new rooms we all thought that we can find avory because we all got the same feeling that lives where we are.

Suddenly I look out from the window she look so familiar just trying to remember where did I saw her. The last time that we saw avory she was a toddler, well not everybody could see us only avory could see us as an imaginary friend's. But now I don't know if she remembers me or the rest of the boys when we little kids. But this time everyone is going to see us for the first time.

When me and the lads were little we remember how avory looked like she have long bronze hair with 3 types of hair color when the sunshine at avory hair it looked so pretty and so beautiful and her light brown eyes shine adorable and her skin light tan.

She was looking through our stuff that it was at the front of our new home. I call the lads, I was very excited to see avory again, all the lads came to my room. Liam said what the wrong mate? Guess who did I saw in front of the house lads I said. Who did u saw all the lads shouted at the same time?

I pointed at the window from my room and everyone went to look. Who is she? Harry says. Don't you guys know her I scream in excitement, she's avory all grown up. Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry looked at the window again. They were in a shock that they saw Avory again and they were very excited.

We all looked at avory going inside to her house it was right next door to us. Okay, lads, we need to finish unpacking soon OK. All the lads shout OK at the same time.