The new kids

Chapter 4

Avery POV

   Waking from my dream It was really wonderful and it was a beautiful happy place that I haves never dreamed about it in my whole life.

   I was interrupted by my mother I didn't know what she was talking about.  I was thinking about the dream that I have dreamed on my sleep. It was wonderful after that I finish eating my pancakes, I picked up my backpack left house  to walk to  school.

   When I  arrived to school I walked to my locker to get my books for my classes.  In to a rush  I bump on someone. He seem to familiar, but I have never met him before I bet he's new to this school, he has blue eyes and brown hair move to the side his skin was tan.

  He was wearing a shirt with red and white striped and red Jean with red toms also suspenders. I can't remember where did I saw him. Then they were other three boys with him too.

   There was a boy with green eyes and curly hair with a deep British accent.  Then there's was a  blonde haired boy  with gray eyes and his  accent so Irish. The last boy have brown eyes and brown hair to the left side of his head. They were so gorgeous. All the girls were staring and started to flirt them too.

   The other three boys started to seem familiar too. It was getting really weird. The three boys that was with the boy that I got bump to him by accident walk passed right at me to go through the other hallway. After that one of the boys wink at me. I blush a little when I turn away to go to my class.

Skip to Lunch time
......................................................................

    At lunchtime I don't sit with nobody but, I really did tried to have friends in school. I sat alone when is lunchtime. Getting my food I sat at one of the empty tables from the cafeteria there they were the new kids .

   All of them turn around when they saw me sit at the empty table. I didn't like this they seem so weird and they freaking me out . I better find another table I don't like to be creep out. This new kids are very creepy and strange.

After lunchtime I went to my locker room to get my texts books for my last class. When the last bell ring close my locker then I went to my class and saw one of the new boys. He smile at me, why is he smiling at me does knows me that well?

I didn't feel good this new kids are so way creeping me out.  I asked my teacher that I can leave early from the class I didn't feel well. 

  So the teacher let me go from the class. I went home running I was really scared like really who are these new boys they really knew me very well. But I tried to think who are they  I don't even know them. My life is really kind of craziness.