Chapter 47

Selena's POV

"Where are the towels? Wait how didn't any of the slime hit you?" y/n says looking around my room. "There in the restroom first drawer." I pointed at the restroom before looking down at my iPad. "Slime just loves me that's why it didn't want to ruin my flawless-ness." I said and she giggled.

"Whatever-" she yelled. "I'm going to hop in your shower-" "whatever," I mocked. I looked back where I saw her smiling and closing the door.

What does that girl have on me?! It's like when I try to stop liking her it just makes me like her more. That confuses me-especially when I'm with Justin. I sigh deeply,grabbing a hair tie,I took a grip of my hair and pulled it into a pony tai where it all fell in a tie.

A loud beep rang in my ear-it was one beep-one single beep that left me in confusion. I glanced quickly at my phone but there were no new text messages. A second later I noticed y/n's iPhone sitting beside mine. A smirk appears on my lips as I see the texter's I.D.

"Is this wrong?" I asked myself aloud knowing no one could answer. I didn't hear a 'no'. A smirk appear on my lips as I quickly slide the phone unlocked and met eyes with a password holding me from reading the message.

It was...2720? I punched that in but it didn't go through. See this is a wrong idea...ah! 2420? I punched the four correct numbers in-I remember y/n telling me about how that number was the military time when her and Lauren had their first kiss.

Yeah it's geeky but it's cute and I wish I had that with her.

Let's see what Lauren has said. My eyes scan over the long text. No. Not long. VERY long text. Like I didn't even know Apple let you have this many characters.

Hey y/n...I really don't know how to start this message off but I'll start by saying I really really and I mean REALLY miss my fiancé!!! I love you so much why haven't you called in these past days! C'mon I thought we were getting engaged soon?! I really want to see your face! You promised that we could FaceTime and text and call eachother all the time and lately I haven't heard of you since I left for tour. I know what I'm about to ask is a lot but can you please come visit us on tour? Maybe in Asia? Because we're about to head to the airport right about now where our show will be starting. I can't afford to miss you for so long it kills me!😘 I love you much please text me back,if your busy baby then let me know I want to hear anything to know that your still in contact with me.
Oh btw............................I don't think I've mentioned this.......................I love you baby girl!😍😘😚😗💛💖💚💖❤️💙💓💜💝💘💞💚💓

Easy there with the emojis. I thought.

Why can't I have his? Why can't I be the girl whose on her revival tour and texting this to y/n? Damn I fucked up so much. "Sel?" I heard someone yell from the other side of the bathroom door. My eyes widened. I dropped the phone on the floor in panic. Did it crack?!" It couldn't have because y/n had a Otter Box case. She always protected what was hers...I'd know.

"Yes?" I gulped down hard. I picked up the phone and held down the text from Lauren. "I'm sorry y/n..." I whispered. A little black box showed up options:erase....

I quickly pressed erase and the text message quickly disappeared. "Can you check if Lauren texted me? I've been waiting for her to text me because I've been so busy lately." I looked down at her phone which was now back in the same place it was before I took it.

"No." I hesitated. "She didn't." I said in a calm tone.

"Oh...okay..." I could hear the sadness in her voice which shattered my heart into pieces. This is fucking selfish of me. But what's done is done. You can't fix the past-you could only make it ten times worse.