Chapter 50

Your POV

"You have to sell a million copy's of your new album in order to go on your own tour again."

Ever since those twenty words came out of my agents mouth I've been working really hard trying to sell my album,I have no time to my self anymore especially with these award shows coming up-my second album,Talking Heart,has only been sold about 937,628 times,I'm so close yet so far to get this tour going on.

"Hey have you've heard-we don't talk anymore,the music video is out already." Selena says-I shake my head. We Don't Talk Anymore was meant for whenever Lauren dated Ross back when we were on a break but I never threw it in Talking Heart but instead into my new album which is going to debut in December.

"No I haven't seen it yet," I said tiredly. "It already has 8 million views in the last four hours! That's so much!" I smiled. "Yeah it is-"I said chuckling. "Have you even gotten in contact with Lauren?" Selena bit her lip.

"No..." I looked down. "But,I'm planning to take a plane to meet up with her in Tokyo." I smiled. "Take my private plane-" Selena said with a smile-I smiled from ear to ear. I groaned remembering I still had a lot of work to do.

"I can't actually." She was about to ask why but she also remembered why. "I mean you can go and maybe you could make up an excuse to Natasha and say that you can sell albums over in Tokyo. Maybe have a concert their too." She says-"yes! Thank god your smart what would I do without you?" I pulled her into a hug.

"Your choking me," she says after a few seconds of hugging. "Sorry," we both pull away from each other laughing. "We can go first thing tomorrow." I said. "Why wait?" Selena smirked and took my hand-"go home pack some clothes and I'll be here when your done," she said rushing me out of my house. "I can't believe we're going to go see her!" I squealed-"yes now go!" I left her house and she shut the door behind me.

~
11 hours passed
~

"Thank god I have a private plane,other wise we'd have to go through a lame check." Selena said walking down the steps of the plane as her hair fell to her face from the wind. "Welcome to Tokyo!" I said looking around. "It's so beautiful here isn't it?" Selena said. "Yeah it is." I smiled enjoying every bit of the nature around us. "There's he cab," I looked at the cab which had some printed Japanese words on the top. We walked towards the driver. "Hello,welcome to Tokyo. Where would you two lovely couple like to go?" Them ale said with an accent.

Selena and I glanced at each other for a quick second. "We're not a -" Selena started but got cut off by the man's cell phone ringing. I looked at Selena who just shrugged.

It took about a half hour drive to our hotel which name's I couldn't pronounce-"I think 5H has a show tonight," I said looking it up on my laptop. "It's so awkward that Lauren and Brad have to go on tour together." Selena said. "I know it is." I said-"here it is"-I looked down at my watch which wasn't changed to Japan's time zone.

"It says 5:30 p.m. and in this new time zone it's...." I looked at my iPhone whose time was changed. "It's already 4:23 p.m." I closed my laptop. "Okay here's the plan! I buy two backstage passes and -" she interrupted. "Two?" Selena asked. "Yeah,two..." Selena laughed.

"No,only one because I'm not going. She's your girlfriend you need to see her," Selena smiled making me smile. "Aw thanks babe! But what about you?" I said un-packing a few clothes from my bag. "I'll just roam around. No! I know what I'll do!" Selena said. "I'll set you up a show so you can promote your album." I smiled. She was the best.

"Get changed hurry." I took a Twenty One Pilots crop top,my Jauregui beanie,and light blue skinny jeans that were ripped by the knees. "Like my beanie?" I asked Selena who was on the phone with someone. She rolled her eyes playfully and threw a thumbs up. I quickly glanced down at the MK watch wrapped around my wrist that said the time was 4:56 p.m.

"I got to go." I told Selena who nodded since she was still on the phone. The drive to Tokyo Dome wasn't so far from the hotel we were staying at but the traffic was bonkers-it took me a while to find parking until I realized there was valid parking that I wasn't aware of.

~

I had purchased a backstage and VIP pass to the show which surprisingly wasn't sold out yet I think I had the third or fourth to last ticket. I also had to use the ATM machine to exchange American dollars into Yens.

A bodyguard,Rob or Big Rob,leaded me back stage. He was cool with me ever since I met the band or maybe because Lauren made him be 'cool' with me but either way. I crossed the line to get back stage and searched for my girlfriend-I heard laughter and giggling on one side of the hall and the other side. I went into a door where I heard laughed but knocked before I entered.

"Speaking of the devil," Brad said smirking as he cocked his head in my way. "Oh my god y/n!" Lauren ran up to me and jumped on me-I carried her and smiled looking into those beautiful emerald eyes.

"I missed you so much!" Lauren said-she looked stunning she was ready to perform. "Me too I missed you a lot!" She smiled. I missed that too. "I like your beanie,"she said pecking my lips before I let her on the ground. "Why didn't you text back?" My eyebrows furrowed. "Back? There was no text to text back at." I said confused.

"Yeah, I sent you a super long text message that I wrote to you-" Lauren said,there was a hint of frustration in her voice "I never got a text message." I chuckled-I searched in her eyes for a little hint of her joking but she wasn't she was dead serious leaving me confused as hell.

"You think it's funny? I saw on the text message when I sent it to you it said READ like at 9 p.m. Y/N if you didn't want to respond back why didn't you say something?" Her voice was turning sad-I could see it in her eyes. "Lauren I swear I never got a text message." I said once more-"I don't believe you."

"Then don't believe me because I'm telling the truth-it's a stupid text message that I never received-can we move on because I missed you like hell." I said. "Yeah but that doesn't mean you never texted me at all or even fucking tried to call me once y/n. Remember your promise?" She said reminding me of what I had told her before she hopped on the bus. "I'm sorry." I sighed. "I have to sell up to a million copy's of my album and work is on my ass too." She smacked her lips.

"You don't think work is up my ass too?! I didn't get any sleep since the damn plane which was a day or two ago-you just need to sell albums but your not on tour I am and I-I don't have as much time as you do so when I see a text message from my fiancé I get really happy but lately nothing's popped up on my phone screen."

"I'm so sorry......can I make it up to you?" She shook her head,stray tears were on her face but her make up didn't wash away. "Yes,c'mon I can." I attempted to pull her into my arms but she pushed me away. "Stop." She growled.

Then she said the six words which terrified me the most
"Like you said,'let's move on'." She mocked crossing her arms and looking everywhere but at my eyes. "What do you mean?" I said-my voice cracked a little. "The shows about to start!" A man yelled knocking on the door to the room.

I furrowed my eyebrows-"you should go." The curly headed boy said behind me. I looked at him for a quick second as he opened the door for me. "I love you Lauren." I said and left the door entering a long corridor where I could see myself regretting this-regretting my life and regretting finding love.