Chapter Two

Kaylin's POV

     "KAYLIN! WAKE UP!" Harry screams at me. "Five more minutes" I grumble, putting my pillow over my head. "Kaylin Marie Styles, if you do not get up, I will force you to." Harry threatens "Yeah right" I mumble. "5-4-3-2-1" and with that, I'm on the floor. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES, WHY AM I ON THE FLOOR?!" I scream at him. "Because you wouldn't get up and we have to go meet the boys in a couple hours." He says. "Get ready and come eat breakfast." Harry says leaving the room. "Uggh!" I say laying back on the floor. I was up all night talking to Harry, and now it's 5 am, and I have to get up. I get up and take a shower, do my morning routine, and go downstairs. "Morning K" He says. I just grumble. "Haha, I told you you wouldn't want to get up." Harry laughs. "Shut up and let's go." I say annoyed. "Ok, you got all of your stuff?" He asks me. "Yeah let me go grab my suitcase." I say running upstairs.

"You're gonna love the boys." Harry says when we pull up infront of a mansion. "This is where the boys live?" I say shocked. "No, it's where we all live. You to Kaylin." He says "Oh right" I mumble. "You're gonna be fine." Harry reasures me. I walk in the room, and the first thing I notice is two boys fighting. "Umm, boys." Harry says. "Harry!" They scream and run up and hug him. I just stand there being like, I'm so alone! Finaly when the huddle breaks, the first one to notice me is Liam. (I said I didn't like them, not that I don't pay attention) "Hi, you must Kaylin. I'm happy to finally meet you." he says. "Nice to meet you too." I say. "Guys, this is my sister Kaylin, Kaylin this is Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn" he says. "Hi" I say, barely over a mumble. "K, speak louder. C'mon you can't be shy around them, you're gonna be living with them" Harry says. The boys laugh, I just keep looking at the floor. "Let me show you to your room here." he says taking my bags upstairs.

"This is your room, my room's right across the hall, Niall's room's right next to yours, Louis' is on the other side, Liam's is next to mine, and Zayn's on the other side. That door leads to the bathroom, you and Niall have to share." Harry says. "Ok, thanks H." Yep just come get me if you need anything." He says leaving. " I sit down on my bed, and start to empty my suitcase. I put everything on my bed and just stare at it for a little bit. I look around the room. It has a queen bed, white walls, a desk in the corner with a computer ontop of it, a door on the other side, probably leading to the bathroom, a giant closet,a nightstand next to my bed, and a giant window. I walk over and pull the curtains. I gasp. The view is beautiful, you can see Big Ben right from my window. It's truly beautiful. I grap my camera and take a picture of it, I'm a huge geek like that. I finish unpacking and load up my computer. I go on twitter, still the same as before, 1 follower, Harry. I'm not very popular as you can tell. I go and look at Harry's last tweet

@Harry_Styles: "Just got @KStylesFanfic (real twitter for this story go check it out!) moved in with us, so happy to have my sister back!" a picture of me, he has a picture of me on twitter.

 Wait, what?!?!?!

"Harry Edward Styles, come in here now!" I scream. "What, what's wrong?!" Harry says bursting in the door. "Would you mind explaining this!" I say pointing to the picture on the computer screen. "Oh that" Harry says inocently. "Yes, that. I would like to know what a picture of me laying on the floor in my bedroom is doing on your twitter." I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Well, it looked like you weren't moving anytime soon, so I took a picture. I thought the fans would like to finally meet my sister." Harry says. "You know I don't like my picture taken Harry, exspecialy if it's gonna be put online." I scold him. "Yeah sorry Kaylin." he says. "You better be!" I say trying not to laugh. "What? Did you just sass me, young lady?" "Young lady? I'm a minute older than you!" I say. "Yes, but I'm in the boyband, and taller than you so, ha!" Harry says. "Whatever, just get out now." I say rolling my eyes at his foolishness. Maybe living with Harry and his band wont be so bad....

---------------------------

Hey everyone! SO sorry I haven't been posting on here in a while, I've had writers block. I'm so sorry this is short, I was trying to get in an update this week and I just now finished it. Hope you all like it

Love, K