Chapter 2: As beautiful as an angel

We arrive to our hotel jumping on the beds and quickly getting on our phones checking to see where the boys were. We ordered pizza and went to sleep because we had to get up early.

I woke up to Maylan shaking me to get up, I did without hesitation. I knew today might be the day I meet Calum Hood, my muse for everything I do. After we changed we went to their hotel to wait, and wait, and wait. It was breathe taking because you never knew when they were coming where they were coming. We arrived at the hotel at around 8am. The boys arrival time was unknown, but it was estimated around 11. The hotel staff started kicking some girls out for being disruptive and ended up kicking us all out so we all snuck in one by one. I actually fell asleep on Maylan's lap for at least an hour. It was now about 9am. We had about 2 hours left. We all went into the Starbucks in the hotel and sat there talking about the boys. A worker came and told us to line up since they were close to arrival. Once we were in a line they walked in and I swear they were the most beautiful people I've ever seen.

-----------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated I've just been so over whelmed with school and everything. I try to write piece by piece so I can finish. BUT HEY ITS ABOUT TO GET GOOD BC SHES ABOUT TO MEET CALUM AND SHHH I CANT GIVE IT AWAY TOODALOO