Part 16

ASH'S POV

Where the hell is Seb? I'd been waiting for Sebastian to arrive to class since he was nowhere in sight. I should probably send him a text.

Ash: Hey... where are you?

Seb: I'm cutting all of my classes today, too sick.

Ash: What you mean? Stomachache?

Seb: Flu & fever

Ash: Ohh seriously? You were fine last night

Seb: Yea fucking sucks... I took medicine, I hope it helps.

Ash: I don't have work today, I'll be back to the room in a few hours. Sleep for now!

Seb: Yeah. I'll see you soon.

I got to the dorm room once I finished my classes, once I got there I saw Seb sleeping on his bed. I set my stuff on my desk and took off my shoes.

"Ash?" I heard Seb whispered.

I walked towards him, "Yeah its me. How you feeling?" I set down on the bed next to him.

He looked at me, "My whole body aches and I'm so tired." I brushed his hair away from his forehead and pressed my palm against it.

"Sorry babe, I know it sucks. Seems like you still have a fever, let's put some medicine into your system." I went to the drawer stand next to my desk and pulled out the medicine that I needed to give him. He seemed very weak and it was sad seeing him that way. Yet at the same time it was refreshing because I could be there to help him and spoil him.

Once I gave him the medicine and asked him, "Are you hungry or is there anything you want?"

He grabbed a hold of my arm, his eyes barely opened, and said, "I just want you to lay down with me, have a Harry Potter marathon, and I would love some ginger ale please."

I got everything ready for us, I went down to the cafeteria and grabbed us some food and his ginger ale, and I searched for the Harry Potter movies. Thirty minutes later we were laying on his bed together munching on little snacks while the first Harry Potter movie started playing on the screen.

A few minutes later Seb set up and started pulling at the bottom of my shirt. I complied with his request and helped him take it off. I wasn't sure where he was going with this since he looked exhausted and had no energy to have sex. He then moved on the remove my pants and once again I helped him. "Ash, could you help me take off my clothes please?" He didn't have to tell me twice, I removed his clothing as well but left his boxers on as he did to me. When I finished he moved his body to fit with mine, he laid his head on top of my chest, placed his arm against my torso, and pressed his body tightly alongside mine. "Your skin feels so cool, I like it."

"Good!"

"Who's your favorite character from Harry Potter? I believe I don't need to remind you that the future of this relationship depends on your answer."

I laughed and thought for a moment. I had many favorites but I don't think that would do as answer so I decided to answer honestly. "Professor Snape. It's a love/hate relationship. I always thought his character was over the top but at the same time the character is so strong and inconsistent with his actions. But he is always there when Harry seems to be in trouble. I love his mysterious character which makes you more curious and once you learn his past you can't help but cry the moment he dies."

Sebastian stared at me longer than necessary or so it felt like an eternity. "We should elope."

I couldn't help my laughter, "What makes you think I'll say yes?"

Now it was his turn to laugh, "Oh Ash I think I know you pretty well to know you are in love with me."

He was right and he knew I knew it as well. I just didn't think it was necessary to say it out loud when he obviously knew how I felt about him. He made me do things I never cared to do in the past. I was never one to spoil a boyfriend. I knew love was about giving and not taking, yet I was accustomed to giving and not getting much in return. But with Seb I love giving and giving because he returns without expecting anything from me. He does things because he is also in love with me. I think it's more of a silent understanding between Sebastian and me. We both knew we were in the point of no return, where love makes the world a happier place. I wanted to love him without regrets because he was a man worth loving.

I kissed him long and hard, he was taken by surprise, but then again I'm sure it was a nice surprise. I tasted the ginger ale on his tongue, next I pushed him against the bed taking control of everything. I was on my knees over him when I cupped his ass with my hands and moved his legs up to cling around my waist. I was on all four at that point pressing my hard dick against his and rubbing them together.

I looked him in the eye and smirked at him when I heard his excitement, "Does this look like a man who is in love?"

His dimples appeared and his black eyes pierced through me, he pulled my head down and I could feel his mouth next to my ear. "A man who's about to fuck the man of his dreams. I should also mention that I'm in love with this man. I hope you're ready for some love making."

He pressed my lips against his and when our lips parted I whispered to him, "I love you too." I can definitely say I rode him to exhaustion and he didn't pass out from his fever, I guess I could say he was more than satisfied.