Never Before

Ash’s POV

“Did you wanted to come to Applebee’s because it’s my favorite restaurant?” I asked Seb after the waiter left our food for us.

He looked at me and smiled, “I aim to please and I must tell you how handsome you look tonight.”

I blushed, “Thank you.” I couldn’t hide just how nervous I was feeling, I couldn’t believe I was on a date with my best friend. The guy who I believed to be straight until last night.

I started eating my food and Seb started talking, “I’m really glad I will get to see you during winter break.”

I smiled at him and swallowed my food before I replied, “Me too!” We started talking about the things we would do for winter break and he told me more about his family. There was a question I wanted to ask him but I just wasn’t sure how to bring it up.

I finally found the courage to ask him, “Have you ever dated a boy, Seb?”

He looked at me for a moment and it seemed like he was in his own world until he finally seemed to understand my question. “Once.”

“How did you meet each other?”

“He was my brother’s best friend. I fell in love with him at first sight. I knew I was gay at this point but I was certain the moment I laid my eyes on him.” He smiled but it was as if he was remembering a fond memory.

------------- ---------------- ----------------- ----------------------- ----------------------

SEB’S POV

“Mom, how many people?” I asked as I helped her set the table for dinner.

“It’s going to be seven people honey.”

“I thought papa is in a business trip right now?”

“He is. Julian has a friend over and he's going to be eating with us.”

“Is it Josh?”

“No, he's someone new I believe, his name is Noah.” She looked at me, “Why don’t you go tell them dinner is ready Seb.”

I left what I was doing and headed towards my brothers room, I knocked and waited for him them to respond.

“Come in,” a soft voice responded.

I opened the door and I saw the most beautiful boy sitting on the bed, I felt like I couldn’t breath as his beauty took my breath away.

“Julian is in the bathroom right now.” He smiled at me and the only thing I was able to focus on were his lips. I had to respond before he thought I was weird.

“Will you tell my brother dinner is ready?” His light blue eyes would not leave my gaze and in that moment I knew I was in love with him. The way he stared into my eyes seemed to have burned my soul and made him unforgettable.

-------------------- --------------------------- ----------------- --------------------

ASH’S POV

“How long were you with him?”

“Not long enough,” he wouldn’t take his eyes away from mine, “but enough about me.”

I simply nodded.

“By the way is Sam trying to contact you?”

“Nope, I believe he got the hint when I blocked his number.”

“I could go beat his ass if you want,” He winked at me and it made him look even more attractive.

I laughed, “I think you would scare him just by glaring at him.”

We were on our way home as we left Applebee’s and he held my hand with his free hand. Holding his hand was certainly different and it was something I wanted to get used to with him. Once we got to our dorm room I knew he wasn’t going to kiss me and I was a bit disappointed. I wanted to feel the sensation of his lips.

We were standing in the middle of the room not knowing what to say when he reached for my hand intertwining our fingers. He then placed it against his lips, he begin to walk towards which made me walked backwards until I hit our door.

He stared into my eyes and said, “You are so beautiful Ash. You make me forget.” He pressed his lips against mine and I felt the warmth sensation once again. I could feel the chemistry between us and I could feel he did not want to let go. I continued to kiss him as I could not let go of him. I was touching him everywhere as I wanted him, his lips separated from mine but I could still feel his breath against my lips.

“We need to stop Ash.”  

“I want more,” I kissed him one more time and he couldn’t resist.

“We need to take it slow Ash, we will have time for this in the future but for now let’s go to sleep.”

“Okay.”

SEB’S POV

I smiled to myself as I heard Ash snoring and I finally felt happy after such a long time. Ash simply made me happier and knows me.

I decided to play Pandora as I wanted it to help me fall asleep and Say Something started playing.

"Say Something"

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something...

I couldn’t stop thinking of Noah and I did not want to forget him. I love him yet why is Ash taking a place inside my heart?