Malik Mission Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

My mum and I jump.

"That's probably them." Harry says.

"Open the door, Waliyha." Zayn commands.

When I open the door I see Maura, Niall's mum, Denise, Greg's wife, and their baby Theo. I invite them in and lead them to the living room.

Then Zayn says "Mum, they are going to be staying here until we find out more about Niall."

"Is that ok?" Maura asks.

"Of course it is!" My mum exclaims.

Then she takes them to the guest rooms and hops into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Waliyha, I want you to go call Louis' mum and tell her to bring the family. Tell them it's an emergency so they should come here as soon as they can." Zayn tells me.

Liam and Harry begin to call their families. I go into the kitchen and tell my mum that more people will be coming so she rushes to make more breakfast. My mum has all the boys' mums' phone numbers on a list on the fridge. I dial Johannah's number and wait for her to answer.

"Hello." She says.

"Hello, good morning. There's an emergency and we need you to bring the family over. Don't worry about breakfast we already have that made."

I tell her. "An emergency? I'll get the girls up and ready. What's the emergency?" She says.

I reply, "You'll find out more when you get here."

"Ok see you in a little." Louis' mum says with a worried tone in her voice.

Then she hangs up. My mum asks me to get my older sister Doniyha up and explain to her what's happening. 15 minutes later me, Doniyha, and my mum are finishing up the breakfast.

The doorbell rings and I open it. I welcome in Liam's family all with worried looks on their faces.