The Final Chapter...

Epilogue:

I am finally done with all my exam preparations and mum said it was okay for me take a walk. I put my converse on and grab my phone. Once I'm outside the house gates, I turn to walk towards the local park.

I'm so glad school's over next week. I just need to pass these final exams. I'm happy I finished revision yesterday, that's a huge load off my shoulders.

I start thinking of how the boys will be very busy during the summer. Zayn was just telling me a few days ago how the fourth album was going to sound so 'sick' and 'wicked'. I really am so happy for him. Even though sometimes he can be a pain in the arse.

When I reach the park, I notice there's literally no one here. I take a seat on one of the swings and decide to enjoy the peacefulness since back home everyone's flustered with the boys going on tour in a few weeks. Mum's gonna be a crying mess.

I gently swing for a few minutes until I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see who it is and freeze.

Holy shit.

It's Boss.

"You thought you've seen the last of me, Malik? HA! I'm gonna make your life hell, just wait."

I begin to tremble as he yanks me off the swing and drags me to a black van across the street.

-------

I wake up in a cold sweat. I start breathing heavily, thanking God it was only a nightmare.

It's just a nightmare, Waliyha. Only a nightmare.

I look at the clock and it's 7 in the morning. Looks like I'm not sleeping again.

I lay in bed and think of my dream. Of course it was just a dream, exams are over.

It's been two months since the "incident".

It's finally over. All the questioning and court dates are officially over. Boss, or as I learned is named Sebastian Landon, can put up a fight. Louis and Niall kept laughing in the court room when he was begging on his hands and knees for mercy. Of course.

So as a reward, Zayn and the rest of the boys have invited me to go with them on tour. Louis says Eleanor and Felicite will be joining us, and Harry told me Gemma would be as well.

I'm so excited. School is finally over and I can fall asleep quickly knowing Sebastian is locked away in jail. Although I still have nightmares, I'm reassured they're not real.

Due to the incident, tour was delayed until everything is cleared up. Tomorrow is the day we're leaving. Everyone's here at our house for start-of-tour party.

This reminds of the day when Niall was kidnapped. Man, that felt like ages ago.

I walked downstairs to find everyone talking and eating. I walk over to the group of girls and grab a cup of lemonade and sit down.

"Hey, girl!" Eleanor smiles.

"Hi," I reply.

"What's wrong? You don't sound as perky as you should be," Fizzy asks.

I sigh, and look around before answering.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just so happy everyone's together like this, haha," I smile.

"Aww Waliyha," El hugs me. I'm very thankful to be surrounded by such amazing people.

"OI EVERYONE!" I turn around to see Louis standing on a table. Oh boy.

"The boys and I just want to make a toast. We're so grateful to be in the position we are. The crew is wonderful, as well as the musicians. We're thankful to be loved by our friends and family, and are extremely thankful for all your support." Louis says.