Forgotten Memory part 1

Kyoya's POV

After a few days of searching for Mayumi's friend. We took a break. Mayumi is sleeping right now. She looks so peaceful I thought Mayumi, Why are you so beautiful? Also, are you cold? I thought. I kept on thinking on what to do then I felt change...

~skip to 12:00am~

I roared loudly and ran back to camp and changed into human. Why.... I thought at least Nile is not here.. I thought looking at Mayumi. Then I smirked....

~skip to morning~

Mayumi's POV

I woke up first to see Kyoya right next to me. I blushed a thousand shades of red. He's is handsome I thought I almost didn't want him to get off of me. Then I feel something watching on me. Elves? I question myself but I was dead wrong. "Ahh,Beautiful midden..Why are with the cursed loin of this forest?" Asked a voice "Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Nile, fair Midden" he said in a charming tone "Enough about me what about you?" Asked Nile "Oh...I'm Mayumi..." I said "Nice to meet you lady Mayumi.." He said "Nice to meet you Nile.." I said. Then he jumped off the branch,picked me up,threw me on his shoulder and jumped away. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed that must have woken up Kyoya.

Kyoya's POV

I was woken up by the sound of screaming Mayumi!!!! I thought No....I should of woken up first.... I thought Mayumi.... I thought. I sniffed the air to get Mayumi's scent and I got it,but it had Nile's scent. I growled. No one and I mean NO ONE can touch Mayumi, But ME! Eyes' pupils became narrow,fangs showing. I was mad or pissed. I began to jump after the two.

Mayumi's POV

         After jumping tree from Nike finally made to where we are suppose to be. He set me down and went to get something. A village? In the forest? I thought wait!!!what if Gingka is here? Then I would never have to be here. But...........Kyoya I thought. Then I feel something around my neck. "Forget about Kyoya...." Said a voice Forget K-Kyoya? I thought Wait....Who is Kyoya? I thought. My eye color turned a dull brown. "Good now come..." Said the voice I nodded they have control of me...

Kyoya's POV

             Mayumi...... I thought as soon when I got her scent. The village of forgotten memories.....They maybe took her there to make her forget me....NO I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!!!! I thought. When I got down the cliff I was on,I bumped into someone. "HEY WATCH WERE YA GOING!!" Yelled a voice "AND JUST WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled/asked "I'm Gingka Hagane the Pegasus of Koma Village!!!!" He said "I'm Kyoya Tategami....I'm looking for a friend for Mayumi Akiyama the unicorn of Koma Village" I said "YOU KNOW MAYUMI!?!?!" Yelled Gingka. "EHHHH!?!?YOU KNOW HER TOO!?!?!?!" Said Kyoya "I'm her childhood friend!" Said Gingka "Oh...." Said Kyoya "Mayumi was kidnapped...By a old enemy...named Nile (Yes I know Nile and Kyoya are friends but in this they were friends but they got in into a big fight)" said Kyoya "Let's go save her!!" Said Gingka. I nodded.

~when they make it to the village~

            "Ok now we need to find Mayumi and get outta here...." Said Gingka "Yeah.." I said. I sniffed the air. "She's over there" I said "Mayumi!!!!" We both shouted "There you are come on" said Gingka "Yeah,We were looking for you" I said "LET ME GO!!!" She yelled. "I DON'T YOU TWO!!!" She yelled....