Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning and found myself munching cereals when suddenly something clicked my mind. Call me stupid or careless, but all this time I haven't even realized that Harry didn't call me Taylor but something else... oh! What was it? I strained my mind and finally realized that he called me Alison... yes! But why?

After wearing some decent clothes, I went straight away to the Styles' home and luckily Harry opened the door.

"Hi, is Mrs. Styles here?" I asked even though I wanted to meet Harry and I already saw Anne leaving the apartment few hours ago.

"No, she just went out shopping," Harry replied.
"Ok, then when she comes back would you just tell her I was here," I said.
"Well, you can come in and have a chat with me, I don't bite," he said with a silly smirk on his face.
"Exactly what I wanted," I thought.

I showed a bit reluctance, but then agreed. He led me into his bedroom where we sat on a couch to play Xbox.

After a while, I came to the point.
"Ummm... Harry?" I began.
"Yeah," he said while his eyes were still glued on the TV.
"Yesterday at.. the park... you called me... Alison."

Harry paused the game at an instant and dropped his console. Though he was trying hard to act I could clearly see the nervousness in his eyes.

"I-- I did?" He said acting to be surprised.
"Yes, you clearly did." I said while arching an eyebrow.
"Well, I must've. I am not that good with names you know--"
"Stop lying."
"But am not--"
"Harry am not a fool ok."

"I'm sorry, but it was just an accident nothing intentional... God why don't you believe me?"

"Because I don't have a reason to believe you!" I snapped at him.

Bull's eye! With that I got up from the couch and walked away when suddenly Harry grabbed my hand.