XIV

Didn't want to write smut, so I took some creative liberties. Prepare for some awkwardness.

fericire să fie visele tale = bliss be your dreams

(maybe leave comments on this? I'm not too proud of it and they make me rlly happy :D)

-

His room was hot and sticky, the stench of sex so heavy that Avriel could taste it on his tongue. The last of Mitch's candles flickered weakly, barely casting a warm and homely light across the room as they reached the end of their wicks. The first hints of dawn peeked through the window, the birds started picking up their morning song, and he heard the stirring of Scott from the kitchen, but the demon didn't couldn't care less. He was transfixed with the boy laying in his bed, curled up in the sheets with his naked back exposed.

Avriel sat next to him in nothing but his low hanging jeans, tracing every bump and ridge on the boy's perfect spine. He closed his eyes and tried to remember the way it arched while he fucked himself on the demon's cock, grabbing onto Avriel for support and moaning in ecstasy while he rolled his hips desperately.

He hummed and splayed a hand over his back with a lazy smirk, moving up to admire the dark bruises on his neck, where the demon worshipped the skin there with his teeth and fingers when he pinned the moaning boy beneath him. He'd fucked him so well then; Mitch was so desperate that he was spread eagle for him, and then so entranced that he wrapped his legs around the demon while he was fucked.

The energy humming inside of him was nearly too much to bear. When he finally got to Mitch's room late last night, he was more than pleased to find the boy naked and prepped, waiting and meditating on his knees. The room stunk of patchouli in the best way possible, the only light source was from the warm flickering of the candles, and there was a raw and potent energy vibrating from Mitch's soul.

He made it last for hours. He brought the boy as close to the edge as he possibly could, then brought him right back again and again. His prize moaned and whimpered and whispered and shouted, dragging his nails down Avriel's back as he fucked him in every position he knew of.

He's been around for quite some time. He knew every position there was.

They called it quits when Avriel couldn't hold back any longer, and the energy that built up between the two was making the demon salivate. When Mitch screamed his name and Avriel groaned loudly as they finished together after who knows how long, he swore that it was more intense than the first time he'd ever come.

He ran his fingers through Mitch's damp hair, letting it splay over his smooth forehead. His face crumpled up while he slept, and the demon frowned when he tried to reach into his mind to find out what nightmares were ailing him. He had nothing to be afraid of the past few days, so why were his dreams being tortured so?

When the demon couldn't find an answer, he recalled some of his own memories of starry nights and snowy days, and placed his hand against Mitch's warm forehead. He could feel the buzz of energy that was reduced to a low hum against his palm, and the demon smiled to himself. "Fericire să fie visele tale," he whispered, smirking victoriously when the ugly wrinkles on his forehead faded and a smile twitched onto his prize's lips.

He's been more preoccupied with Mitch's beauty than he expected himself to be. When he first laid eyes on him, he knew immediately that his beauty was otherworldly, but he didn't expect to be so focused on it. He imagined that's why he couldn't bring himself to hit the poor thing; something this magnificently perfect and imperfect at the same time should be preserved, not destroyed. That's why it made his stomach sick when he saw Mitch's ribs pushing against his skin, and that's why he didn't want to think about the burn of holy water against his skin.