Flag Ceremony

Sorry Kinda Late haha 

__________________________♥_____________________________

After the flag ceremony, Ma'am Mayine, said something to all the students for the One Direction Essay Contest Representative...

Ma'am Mayine: *Holds the Mic* Okay Okay Everybody keep Quiet 

--Everyone Keeps QUiet*

Ma'am Mayine: Okay so now we got our representative for the One Direction Essay/contest...

--one student raises her hands--

Student: Ma'am What's this all about???

Ma'am Mayine: Iff we win in this contest One Direction can come here in our school...

--everyone Looked amazed...--

Ma'am Mayine: I joined the contest because i know there is an hardcore directioner here...And it is...

Jo: Ma'am *Shouting* wait, guys... you don't need to know i'm gonna tell you who it is... IT'S JUST ME :D

--all was shocked-- --some was murmuring *she always have a wrong grammar, i wish it was Zuni*--

Ma'am Mayine: Wait, Jo sorry, not to offend yu but it's not you... For that representative, can you please come upstage???

Zuni: *walks upstairs* 

Ma'am Mayine: It's Zuni ... and she will represent our school by making a 500 or more words for the boys to read... so Zuni are your essay finish???

Zuni: Absolutely Ma'am ... 

Ma'am Mayine: an you please read it for us???

Zuni: Sure ma'am... Here it goes,

"One Direction is My Life (Title)

     One Direction is composed of Harry Edward Styles, February 1, 1994, Zayn Jawaad malik January 12, 1993, Louis William Tomlinson December 24, 1991, Niall James Horan, September 13, 1993 and Liam James Payne, August 29, 1993.

       First of all, Hello Guys, me, My Schoolmates, Teachers and My School Facilitators Joined this "Essay Writing Contest" because we were thinking if you guys can come over here and you will have the best day ever... We will make you feel comfortable and we will make you the Happiest boys ever.

       I am Zuni, our school representative, I am the biggest DIRECTIONER in our school, I always bring My New 1D magazine at school even though Magazine is prohibited, I always make a way to keep them and let my classmate directoners to see it... One Day i was seen by my teacher reading it, my magazine was got confiiscated, here's a secret, it has Your Group pics Shirtless..

       One Direction is My Life because they got the best songs, body and the best boys ever... The Boys got the Biggest Hearts and the Cutest smiles... And they made the biggest, known , popular and cutest boyband ever...

       One Direction is The cutest group ever, you know why??? Because they have the cutest members ever, they got no fights but they got some misunderstanding, not because of a big problem, but because of food, see how cute they are...

       The lads have the Biggest Hearts ever, you also wanna know why??? because, the make kids Happy, they never change,,, Theo\ir Video, One Way or Another , it is for a Comic relief... see they got the biggest hearts ever...

Ma'am Mayine: okay it's okay, don't finish it it's too lon g, so what can you say Students???

--students claps hands and shouts--

Ma'am Mayine: You can go to your respective rooms now...

Everyone was Happy until the recess time comes...