Waiting for Her

. Just as expected someone had been gossiping about me and Becca, I couldn't believe it was Emily but for the moment I had to assume it was and I would be talking to her later...

I picked up my bag and walked down the corridor to my car when I saw Leah Morgan

"Hi Leah, waiting for someone??"

"My dad, he's picking me up"

"Running late is he??"

"Yes Im afraid so"

"Ive got some news Leah, Im seeing the new Principal tomorrow and I will get a chance to discuss your idea"

"Oh wow, thanks Miss White"

"It's a brilliant idea and I for one will back this, having teachers and students work together is a great way to make a better understanding between them"

"Yes Miss I agree and Ive got a few more ideas"

"OK Leah but lets see what this new Principal says first"

"You waiting for anyone Miss?"

"Just Miss Devonshire, Im giving her a lift home"

I looked at her as I said this but her expression didn't change, she seemed to not be that bothered

"OK that's good.....Say hello to her from me"

"I will do...."

Then I saw a man arrive and I guessed it was her father....she went to the car and got inside waving at me as it exited the car park...

Just then Becca turned up....We kissed

"Ive got something of yours"

She took my thong from her bag, it was saturated in my cum and I quickly took them off her and put them on....

"Woah.....that was so sexy"

"Yeah well Ive been sat on a horrible wooden chair with my cunt on display to anyone who cared to look"

"Hmmmm I'd like a look!"

I smiled then started laughing.....this woman was something else......I only hoped she was feeling the same way after I showed her the book.