Insatiable

I managed to get home shortly afterwards to find Becca sitting outside on the door step...

"What u doing here?"

"Got a problem at home, all the lights have gone out and im scared"

"Scared?"

"Yes, I only like being in the dark if I am with someone"

"Hmmm, and u feel safe with me?"

"Yes I do..."

"Well lets hope that the lights are working otherwise I will be scared too"

I took her hand and opened the door, tried the light switch and the room instantly became bathed in an orange glow...

"Oh good.......Lights are working......Please come in"

I was a bit tired and after the day I had I didn't want to be staying up so I took Becca upstairs and found her some night clothes

"Im guessing you want to stay the night"

"Yes I would like that"

"Ive got some pyjamas which you can use"

"Actually I usually sleep naked, if that's ok with you"

"That's very ok with me"

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and undressed myself, I put on my robe and then went back into the bedroom..

I moved across the room and prepared to climb into bed when I felt two arms behind me, they parted my robe and held onto my bare breasts. I then felt Becca move close to me and begin to kiss my neck, I turned around to see her standing before me naked..

"Told you so"

You did that...I removed the robe from my body and we both embraced, we kissed again and moved over to the bed...I sat Becca down and then straddled her beautiful body, she looked up at me and nodded her head...I engulfed her nipple with my mouth and grazed it with my teeth which caused her to whimper..

"Please Holly, I want your tongue inside me"

I grinned at her and then kissed down her body, leaving feather like impressions along her ribcage, across her sternum before dipping my tongue into her belly button and then moving on until I reached the prize, the beautiful line between her legs which was awash with her juices, she nodded her head and I lowered my head until my tongue made contact and opened her up, it swirled around inside and scooped up the wetness that was quickly increasing.....I then added 2 fingers and curved them inside which caused her to moan even further and say my name..

"Fuck me....Fuck me with your fingers"

I moved my fingers further inside and touched her g-spot, her back arched and then she let out a shrill cry as the pleasure shot through her very soul and she came, emptying herself into my waiting mouth....

"Thank you Holly....."

I moved myself back up to her face and lowered my vagina to her so she could return the favour and be rewarded with my sticky fluid..........she drank deep of it, I held onto my breasts as she feasted and then I came. She carried on licking me, insatiable she was.....I was getting weaker and needed rest, I moved off and sat alongside her...

"Your amazing Becca........"

We spooned and kissed and touched and then gradually fell asleep in each others arms...