The job

Part 7...

Marcus gets a phone call from Tyrone. "I got a quick job for us, you down?" Tyrone asked. "I'm listening" Marcus said. "Just a quick lil robbery. I seen these dudes flexing so I figure we go in strapped demanding the cash. Afterwards we get out and blast anyone who THINK they gone try sum slick. "Alright I'll be ready In 10 minutes". Marcus said. Tyrone pulled up and Marcus got in. Driving past the house, Marcus ask "is that them?" Tyrone nod his head and pull over. Marcus is thinking about money, loading his clip with hollowtip bullets. They put on a ski mask and head to the house. Tyrone ran up and put the gun in one of the guys mouth and told him to take him to the safe. They walk in the house then BLAM! Tyrone shot the guys mother who was walking with a pan. "Go to the safe!" Tyrone demanded. The guy puts the code in and the safe opened. Tyrone shot him in his head soon as it opened up. They left the house and drove off fast. "How much is it?" Tyrone asked. "It's 9,500$". When Marcus got home, Keisha was cooking Marcus favorite but he went to sleep still angry at her. "MARCUS!!!" Screamed Keisha. Marcus woke up in fear with a gun to his face. Keisha is up against the wall with a gun to her belly. "What now Marcus?" Says one of the guys with laughter.