Koro-sensei

OMG SNOWFLAKES-CHAN!!! IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE PUBLISH! I THOUGHT I JUST DID PUBLISH IT BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT! *face palmed* I really do remember that I did publish it xD

I've noticed that my author notes are annoying at every chapters of mine xD Starting from the story, I had an announcement then until the end, I still do CX I planned not to double it again 😆

I hope you like it Snow-chan! (^ω~) tbh, I never used my Kaomoji since before.. Okay I'm just sharing it xD By the way, I'm still bad at jokes (⌒_⌒;)

Requested by: Snowflakesparklegore

🐚We meet Again🐚

The wind that made (first name)'s hair flew around as the sun reflected her eyes making her (eye color) eyes shine when she look at it with a bitter smile forming her lips. The waves of the water from the beach danced sending the scent of the water. She gripped the blue shell she was holding and left a long sigh. "What happened to you?.." She whispered.

The orange sunset with the clouds passing by makes the scenery more even beautiful. Sitting at the bench with her usual clothes, she smiled and remembered something important. "I better go back. I'll hope for nothing if I stayed here."

She tried to forget, to let go, but she couldn't because she still do love the person she was with. Even though, long journey made them separate that their promise wasn't be able to do. They both grew up together, with the same depression in life and same despairs. Being one of his student as assassin but failed to succeed. Until the day they have to be parted, she sacrificed.

She became an assassin to meet him again, to see him again. But she only had this looks to fool the person that she used it as assassin. "(First name).." The last words that were whispered into her ears made her sighed in depress. But she smiled to ease the pain, and it only ached her heart. "(First name).." Her eyes were closed as she stood up the bench as she walk further away to the beach.

"(First name)..!" Again, his voice can be heard to her ears and she stop on her tracks.

The bell of her alarm clock rang making her eyes wide open. "A.. Dream." She sat and look at her window. "I better go now.." She calmly stood up and fix herself as she saw the blue shell shining from the mirror.

"Again?.." She grab it and look at it intently. "It shined again.." She was curious but she let it go and sighed.

😉TimeSkip😉