MOST IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

HEYA HEYA HEYA ITS TWELVE! I had decided to set this one shot aside to create a new one. This one shot.. Obviously contains wrongs grammar which I felt really bad for it. Thanks to school, I'm quiet learning.. (|l| ^|l|) And thanks to school, I'm having an head ache for it. Especially the expenses and the way of living.

I was thankful for the viewers which had reached these amazing rate although it sucks for me. But to the supporters I've got, I'm very thankful for being here and staying even if it really does sucks. I am growing older and older, so if my language speaking concerns you, I do apologise.

Those past few days, I honestly was in an intense stress and stuffs but don't even wanted that to be such a reason. But that is the reason why. Even though I tried - THE FRESHMEN FEELS!

So as I was saying, I am publishing a new one shot as the other Assassination Classroom's One shotsI am still flashing back my drafts that seemed to be discontinued especially for the requests that I promised to do.

I do badly wanted to write these request, yet I had a feeling that my brain won't be able to process to the world of my own imagination on how the plots goes. And I am extremely, deeply apologise! For the people who really did wait for me!

I'm not really a great writer, but if something is in my mind I will really do it. Sadly, I always promise to do it sometimes but then after a few days, I cannot keep it up. Finding that its kinda hopeless doing it.

I again do apologise for making such promises! I will make sure of my words again..

This was my first book that process kinda well so I do not wish to delete it, unless my storage is full (T^T) I actually downloaded Mystic Messenger and I couldn't help it but fall in love with the cutie Yoosung Kim! Any people who's playing that?! I'm sure its now a world wide best otome game!

Thank you very much for your supports, hopefully you'll enjoy for the next book of Assassination Classroom.
The actual schedule of publishing days is screwed. I'm not scheduling ever again and its killing me so I'd rather publish whenever I want. Hopefully my mind functions imaginations well.

I N C O M P L E T E L O N E R
- twelve