Day 121 ∥ 1/?

Dividing this into part so I can update mwa

__

Takuto remembered the way her voice sounded when she called him during lunch, she was panting, and it seems like she has a huge grin on her face.

"Takkun!" She excitedly shrieks to the phone, making Takuto pull the device away from his ear. He can't help the small laugh that came from his mouth at her enthusiasm. "What is it?" He stood up from his table and sat down a bench outside the convenience store.

He can hear her squealing to herself before giving an awkward cough, he waited patiently as she took three deep breaths before she finally spoke normally. "Guess what (manager's name) told me?!" Takuto rolled his eyes at the mention of that person you called your 'manager', he didn't really like anything related to (manager's name) because he's met them once and he doesn't like the way he talks to (name), they seem arrogant and not trustworthy.

"Takkun? Hello? Are you still there?" He jolts backwards, muttering a profanity towards nothing before turning his attention back to her. "Yeah I'm still here, sorry, I was eating. Anyway, what did (manager's name) said?"

"Okay so I-- earlier as soon as I entered the office, the people started congratulating me! So of course I was confused why then (manager's name) told me that a big event has asked me to be a part of their mentoring program!" He could feel her grin from the other line, though he was distracted by what she said.

"Where's the mentoring program?" He asked immediately. Catching the (h/c) girl off guard.

"Oh yeah about that they haven't told me yet." She says sheepishly, followed by a quiet "ehe~"

"AND YOU SAID YES TO IT?!" Takuto bellowed, making a few passersby's attention and causing (F/N) to pull the device away from her ear.

"I'm sorry I was just too excited by the thought of it... B-But they said they're going to find out this afternoon..." She fidgets, a bit shaken up that Takuto shouted.

"Sigh.. sorry I shouted at you. I was just surprised." He mumbles, catching her off-guard. Takuto waited in silence until he heard (F/N) gasp cutely.

Oh crap--

"Did my tsundere just apologized?!" She says to the phone, some of her colleagues passing by looking at her weirdly.

"Shut up." He says back, averting his gaze away from no one in particular and hiding his reddening cheeks from anyone's sight. "Ahehehe~ you're blushing right now aren't you? Takkun is so cute~!"

"I said shut up." He hisses.

"Oooooh! Make me." (F/N) grins, leaning against a vending machine. She heard Takuto give a chocked cough, making her laugh hysterically.

Takuto, on the other hand, was struggling to open his water bottle while keeping the phone by his ear, he can't miss hearing (F/N) laugh. Well her laugh may not sound the best but you get the point.

He regained his composure, going back to her statement. "Sure I'm going to make you shut up." He smirks, hearing something drop in the background.

"Jesus Takuto, fine then! Meet me in front of the station after work!" (F/N) yells.

Payback time. "Oh but don't get too excited about seeing me okay?" Takuto stood up from the bench and walked away with his phone still in his hand. "You're too obvious."

He could imagine steam coming out of her ears. "I am not!!"

"Yeah sure thing, Kuro."

__

look at this random conversation between you and hiro

Expect another update soon? If i dont get caught up in kpop shit? K bye