Day 135 ∥ an actual chapter¿

New e-mail from wattpad!

KuroKitsune updated a story!

Tap to read (fanfic name)!

__

Takuto felt the third tick mark grow on his forehead as his male co-worker laughed loudly.

"Ah really Hirukawa~ your girlfriend ditched you for her career? You're so pitiful..." The guy cooes, leaning against the barrier between their computers.

'I swear to (F/N) I'm going to punch this guy in the nose...' Takuto said to his self, remembering her cringing at that co-worker when he introduced himself to her and winked.

"Well at least I have a girlfriend, friends and a job..." Takuto whistles, making some nearby workers laugh while the guy clicked his tongue.

"Oh and for the record, Shikishima." Takuto started, turning off his computer for the night.

"She didn't ditch me. She's just in LA for our future unlike you who's wasting your time in his airconditioned area and getting fat." He finishes, smiling sarcastically at him and leaving.

"HIRUKAWA TWO SHIKISHIMA ZERO!" Takuto heard a female co-worker shout before the others applauded.

"Yeah sure." He sarcastically mumbles to his self, checking his e-mails on his phone as he entered the elevator.

No new mails for today!

"Damn it." He mumbles. Leaving the office building and sending Kenshi a text.

19:00
beefcake firefighter

Hey i'm having dinner at
LRN is Riki there?
✔ sent

Almost as soon as he sent that messaged he received a reply from Kenshi.

Yup the mom's home.
And he already has
dinner ready because
he knows you're still
heartbroken about
(F/n) not replying to
your messages.

Damn it I am not
heartbroken.
✔ sent

Not much?

Takuto rolled his eyes and sent a middle finger emoji to his friend, entering a train back to his home.

Ding!

"What now?" He groans quietly. Glaring at the contact name.

19:15
creepy beard less pedophile

A bowl of pork noodles
on the house for a heartbroken
blond coming up! (o ̄∇ ̄o)♪

(╬ ˘̀^˘́ ) shut the fuck
up old man
✔ sent

Oh and I'll take the
noodles okay. A free
meal is already free.
✔ sent

.......

Goddammit why did
I say that. (';ㅿ;`)

Whatever.
✔ sent

Takuto just smiled faintly. At least he gets his noodles.

With an extra topping of annoyance from Hiro and Atsumu.

Oh and add some Riki and Kenshi, they'd like to join in sometimes.

__

gee thanks to bts i got curious about zhuomi and gUESS wHOS liKING HIS CHINESE SOLOS NOW

he looks like shimazaki nobunaga on rewind's album cover okay stfu