A/n again (lemons are almost here)

Yes lemons are coming. Im fine. But I slapped john in the face for his rudeness. And my substitute teacher yelled at me. And i got a C+ on the test i worked my little fat ass of on. Im ok.
I reported this teacher because she was freaking texting in class when not to. All the principle said was that i was a bad student and need to work on my behavior.
W
T
F
Let me tell you my day.

First, i woke up got dressed, checked wattpad, musical.ly and left for school. I saw john with a girl in my class, there goodie too shoes, , so there perfect for each other. I that girl who is the opposite, but i have great grades, and im kinda A nerd. But im a kind tomboy.
Time skip
So my substitute teacher gave me back my maths exam and i got a c+ and cried. I said i i would redo 8th grade again, and cried. A couple of my friends, mia f, mia h, emma,morgan, and Isabella were super kind and nice. BUT YOU KNOW JOHN HAD TO BE IN NY MATHS CLASS, and saw me cry!!!!!!!! He frowned, and i said to the teacher could i use the restroom, and luckily, she said yes. I saw john starting to ask the thing when i walked- no, run was the word. I saw john walk up to me and he said, " whats wrong?!!! You never cry!!!" So i slapped him and punched him in the face. "Sorry...." I said, hopefully he think were even.
Time skip to lunch
Haley and kacey were sitting with me. As well as, abbie, jules, angelina, aiden, sammy, Madison s, tori, gianna, and brianna. But john HAD to come. I didn't want to worry my friends so I said " hello john, isn't your table with your friends over there? " he replied " yeah, um i just needed to know why you slapped me and why you were crying." I responded " you'll see, and im not in the mood anymore to eat, you guys have fun without me, john looking more sad and haley begging as well as kacey not to leave. Since haley and angelina, are like my BFFS, i let them come. I waved and smiled weakly to my friends, before leaving to eat on the roof. So i was having a good chat with the 2, and i felt like i saw people watching us, then haley bursted out " we know you like John and we read your sketchbook!!!!!! And he likes mara!!!!" I wanted to tear up. I couldn't lie to my friends, so I burst out crying because of him. I was done with my lunch before the bell l rang.

Thats just a bit about my day, :P and if you want to know more about my day each day, click the book that says "My life as Madison"