zane x Moon - fanfics

For my great friend, Moonista ! for her since we cool :)
Mystreet- fanfics
~~~~~_~~~*
Aphmau screams at the four people in front of her, Zane, Moon, Maddie (ME!) and Garroth. " today we're reading fanfics! But not just any fanfic type, a special one!" Aphmau says. "What??!!!!" Maddie say super excited? Please no Tablmau.... Garroth was thinking. "MOON X ZANE!" Aphmau said. "I Uhhhh....." Moon starts blushing.. "W-WHAT?" Zane says, a little flustered.

Time skip to the story after Aphmau and Maddie want to read so they solve it by each saying a story.

" the story is called, yandere moon"
Aphmau says. She hears a few gasps and chuckles.
"once upon a time, there was a young girl named moon. There also was Zane. Moon loved Zane. A lot more than you think. She killed people for him. They both went to the same school. phenoix drop high." Aphmau says.
"Ahh~ senpai?" Moon says reading the line. "Moon had just got up." Aphmau says. "Better go get my uniform, got to look AT MY SENPAI SHRINE?????" She says."uhmm... That's weird." Garroth says. "Zane woke up." Aphmau said. "OW- my head! I had this dream about a. Girl. Named moon. She liked me???!!!!" Zane says, weirded out. "But that was not all. There was a person that helped yandere moon. Maddy-chan. (Picture)" Aphmau says.

"HAHA!! What do we have here, a picture of ivy? I'll text moon back!" Maddie-chan says

"HAHA!! What do we have here, a picture of ivy? I'll text moon back!" Maddie-chan says. "As moon walks to school she sees her SENPAI!!!" Aphmau fangirls. " what's up with her?" Zane says as he walks away. " Maddie-chan texts the info to her." Aphmau says. " ivy.. That brat." Moon says.
"So yeah moon kills ivy and Zane notices, and before you know it, magic happens." Aphmau says. They giggle. "Senpai~ I love you..." she says blushing. They both look at the next line. They kiss. "MY OTP!!" Maddie screamed. "Uh... " garroth says. ( it's funny he hasn't said anything like, at all XD) "U-Uhh....." Zane says, blushing. "KISS KISS FAN AND LOVE!!" Garroth screams. (Lol)

They kiss.

"Uhh.. Should I admit i love Zane in IRL- oh my god I said that out loud."
Moon says.

"Well I love you to."

~~~~~~
Imma end it here moon! Love ya sister!