Chapter 4

Finley woke up to find herself on a ship. She was located in a white room, and had been placed on a bed of the same colour. With anger, she sat up and stormed out of the room.

"Where's that one Jedi with the scar?" The girl asked a clone trooper, who happened to be passing by.

"You mean, General Anakin Skywalker?" The clone trooper replied.

"Yes, can you take me to him?" Finley questioned kindly, although on the inside she still felt angry for basically being kidnapped.

"Sure, m'lady." The clone trooper spoke, not realizing who Finley was. The man kindly began to lead Finley through the halls of the ship, until they entered a much larger room, full of other troopers.

"General Skywalker!" The clone trooper who had agreed to help Finley called, causing the said Jedi to turn around.

"Ah, Captain Rex, how can I help you?" Skywalker replied.

"This lady asked me to bring her to you." Rex answered, and nodded at Finley. Anakin looked over at the girl, and widened his eyes with realization.

"Oh, no-" He began, but was cut off by Finley slapping him across the face.

"Care to explain why you knocked me out and then proceeded to kidnap me?" The girl demanded, as the Jedi rubbed his cheek. All of the clone troopers around the pair silenced in shock at the scene.

"I apologize m'lady, but I didn't think we would succeed in our mission of bringing you to the Jedi Council otherwise." Anakin replied, raising his hands in defence.

"Do you think I care about your mission? I never wanted to come with you in the first place!" She exclaimed, with frustration evident in her tone.

"It is by strict order of the Jedi Council that we were to bring you to them for questioning. I promise that no harm will come to you." Anakin tried to reassure the girl.

"Wait, she's Finley Greyhelm?" Captain Rex demanded, with disbelief.

"Indeed. The girl the galaxy has spent seven years looking for." Anakin replied, causing Finley to roll her eyes.

"Have any of you even witnessed my so called powers? In my opinion, the power that I gained from being a test subject my whole life does not grant me more worth. It's only a sad reminder of what I've become." The girl ranted.

"If you didn't mind me asking, m'lady, what exactly have you become?" Rex asked the question almost everyone in the room was wondering.

"I'm nothing." Finley stated, before turning on her heel and storming out of the room.