Finally, some Action!

You and bolin were hanging around in a small town bar near the Republic city station. He ordered a milkshake big enough for the both of you, you both never actually ate together since your date were mostly carnivals, roller blading, or a classy restaurant. Which was kind of not your or his type of date.

You took a sip of the shake with your side of the straw with your eye's closed in pure pleasure. Bolin looked at your happy face with a smile for he'd do anything to make you happy.

He sipped from his side before raising his head and burping out of instinct before covering his mouth in embarrassment. You opened your eyes and looked at your ashamed boyfriend.

Bolin had never acted improper around you in fear of you turning away from him or looking at him in disgust. You smiled mischievously before delivering a burp of your own equally as powerful as bolin's.

You crossed your arms proudly before saying "beat that, honey" you emphasize the word honey in mock as you smirk at bolin's stunned face.

He was shocked and impressed, he sighed in relief in his head and then opened his mouth letting out a huge burp he's been holding in for a while.

Your eye's widened as your hair blew backwards from the sheer force of the burp. Then, you both laughed holding your stomachs, while people from opposite tables looked at you both in horror and disgust.

Soon, you both left the bar and started walking down the streets of republic city.

"So...what do you want to do now?" Bolin asked with his hand on your waist.

You put a hand to your lips in a thinking position and said "not sure, we can always...".

A car swerved on the road heading towards the city nearly hitting the walking couple. Bolin started looking at you mischievously and you shrugged "or we could always track some bad guys and end up saving some innocent lives".

Bolin grabbed your hand as he jumped up and down excitedly as if a child before yelling "oh yeah! We're gonna kick some ass tonight! Woo!".

He then started running with you in his grip holding so you wouldn't lose him. He then jumped up and hit the ground with a force that the impact forced the ground upward.

Bolin raised his hands in fist and thrust his right arm forward with his left upward above his head. The piece of solid ground from the solid pavement burst forward and hit the speeding car filled with laughing drunkards.

The car was hit with a force that knocked it off course and on its side. You and bolin ran forward towards the car.

A few men crawled out coughing and sputtering insults with beer bottle broken, shattered, and in some of their hands.

A man that had crawled out the car got up shakily before standing up right and catching himself before he fell again. He looked up "you two stupid kids are gonna regret that!" He slurred wobbly.

The man then made a fist and it caught fire before he swung a punch, you put a hand up water enveloping your entire hand. You caught the flaming punch that held little force and the fire extinguished as the water traveled from your hand to the flames up his arm.

The man looked shocked before kicking upwards causing bolin to stomp on the ground and the earth to rise before hitting the man in the side throwing him into the air.

You heard his scream as you both looked upward into the night sky.

"Hey you can see the constellations from here!" You said pointing to the stars.

Bolin squinted his eye's before looking harder into the dark sky "you must have better vision because all I see are stars."

You just rolled your eye's and patted his chest "don't worry babe. It's not that important".

Then, you looked up again as you heard the scream again " oh look he's coming back". Bolin shrugged and tapped the ground lightly a rock bed rising. The man landed with a thud and his eye's were wide as he wheezed.

"Don't drink and drive boys!" You yelled as you and bolin started walking home.

All the drunk men had wide eye's as they suddenly turned sober before going to their wheezing boss. The boss pulled one of his men to him "no....more.....drinking". He said before passing out.

The boss has been drinking for 16 years and not even being arrested for 13 times taught him to stop drinking.

This is a lesson kids don't drink and drive! Bolin will find you and.....he will kill you.