Family Matters

You set down your book and untied your apron from your hip as you heard the front door open. You couldn't help the humongous smile that came to your lips as you saw your husband of five years cross from the corner. Bolin, the earth bending champion of the ring, smiled at you and ran into your arms before picking you up off your feet.

You cried in glee and wrapped your arm's around his neck before he seeped you off your feet for a longing heart stopping kiss. You both smiled into the long awaited embrace before you both heard the shout "Daddy!".

You both pulled apart and Bolin yelled happily leaning down as a small bounding figure came from the hallway "Come here cupcake!" He yelled happily his arm's extended wide.

Your daughter of four years came running to her jolly father with a huge smile showing her recently missing front tooth. She giggled happily as Bolin grabbed her up off the floor and spun her quickly throwing her up into the air lightly before catching her.

"I missed you so much Daddy!" Your daughter said happily and then pulled out the drawing she's been making for three hours "Look what I made you!" She smiled satisfied with her drawing.

Bolin held his daughter with one hand his other coming to see the picture "Oh well let's have a look are those...Stones...water and Mud?" He chuckled at the picture and looked alittle confused.

You laughed and said "Kahni (your daughter) was creative and did water for Me because I bend water and Stones for you becuase your...".

"The thing that breaks bones?" Bolin chuckled jokingly and you rolled your eye's while Kahni giggled.

"Obviously because your a earth bender. And my little munchkin over here..." you and Kahni rubbed noses and you both giggled in delight.

"...Is Mud becuase she has a earthbender and a water bender for parents" you said.

Bolin's eye's widened and his mouth formed an 'O' in understanding "ooohhhh."

"Yeeeaaaaa" Kahni and you dragged out the 'yea' for jokingly.

"I would've never thought very that" Bolin said not kidding at all but, a smile on his face never the less.

You and Kahni laughed at this and he blushed before he took you both in his arms with ease "Who's ready for a mud fight!!!" Bolin yelled as if the host of a grand battle.

You and Kahni screamed with smiles on your faces as Bolin stomped through the house towards the front door where outside it had just started to rain.