chapter two

*I need new stories to read-I'm sinking into the Book hole, NOOO I need to get out!* 

A/N: I'm sorry I'm being weird but to tell you the truth that doesn't even scratch the surface. question does anybody say Meh instead of Me? I do.

Ally POV

-The next beautiful morning (B*tch it's cloudy with a chance of rain ain't nothing beautiful about that)

I groan and turn off my alarm clock. I sit up and wipe the slob from my mouth. "Ew gross" I say, yawning. I get a whiff of my morning breath. Let's just say I was up and out of my bed in five second.  My breath stank, My hair is a mess, and I smell like sweat. I brush teeth as I turn on my shower. I rinse my mouth. "Much better" I say, removing my clothes. I put my hair in a bun and hop in the shower. I get a nice shower. I rinse out my hair before getting out the shower. "Shit I got Shampoo in my eye!" I say, wrapping my towel around me. I rinse my eye throughly with warm water like the bottle said. "Much better i can see." I say, drying off. Do I want to dry my hair or do I want to let it air dry. Ah F*ck it let it air dry I'm to lazy to do it. My stomach rumbles "Give me a minute tummy just let me finish putting my hair in a bun and getting dress." I say, talking to my stomach. I'm so weird I don't know where I get it from. I put on a sports bra and put on my black batman hoodie. I finally find my black yoga pants and put them on. My period must be close I'm cramping. I'm so glad i'm off for a week. I grab my phone and walk out my room. Nobody was up so I made myself comfortable with some Nutella and ice cream on the sofa. I put on supernatural. Ah Dean *sigh* so sexy. Once I finished with my breakfast I grabbed me a blanket and got comfortable on the sofa. I laid down on pillow and watched TV.

Bridget POV

4 hours later

I woke up and did my usual. Took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my hair, got dress, and made my bed. I fix my Pokemon sweater and walk out my room. I walk downstairs ready to stuff my face with lasagna. "Hey Ally" I say, relaxing when I see it was her on the sofa. "Hey" she says, staring at the TV. I make my breakfast and go sit on the sofa. She props her legs on my lap. "What are you watching?' i ask, looking at the show. "Supernatural that's dean -He's mine- and that's Sam his bother." she says, eating Nutella. "Ahh" I say, stuffing my mouth. 

A good hour later everybody was up and eating breakfast. "Ally how about you take the guys out today?" Lilly asks, hinting. "I mean sure I can." Ally says,pausing the TV. I lean my head back and laugh. The hints. She didn't get the hints. Lilly face palms. Calli and Jessy sit on the opposite sofa. "Let's go to uptown Australia they got new thing." Jessy says, showing us pictures. "Is that cool with y'all?" I ask, 5sos. "Who us?" Luke asks, snapping out of his daydream. "Nah my mom." I say, sarcastically. "Yea that's fine." Calum says, nodding. "Well get ready we leave in one hour." Ally says, sitting up. I stand up completely forgetting about her being on my lap. She falls off the sofa. "I'm sorry!" I say, helping her up. "Fuck face" she whispers, walking upstairs. I snort and follow "Let's go Jessy and Calli" I say, dragging them upstairs. "Wait but Ash-" I cut Jessy off. "I don't give a flying foot get dress." I say, pushing them each in their rooms. I walk into my room. These idiot. "What to wear?" I ask, myself walking to my closet. 

-Gosh I bet you're like she always got to make a part two to something.

-I know I'm sorry! *cries* I'm going out with my family and I wanted to do a quick update. I might upload part two today if I do it on my phone. 

-Be on the look out.

-Has not been looked over so ignore all the mistakes for right now. Bye!