Kidnapped

Brit's POV

I reached school earlier than usual this morning none of my friends didn't arrive as yet. I was walking to the library then suddenly a hand pulled me back and I turned around and saw Callum

"Told you didn't I ?"  He asked smirking

I nodded slightly in fear and felt like I was about to cry.I shouldn't have come to school this early I'm so dumb and stupid.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I was trembling.he started kissing my neck.I shouted a couple of times for help but I wasn't loud enough.

"Shut the fxck up you bxtch!" He spatted at me 

"No" I spatted back at him and he pulled me tighter in his embrace and smashed his lips onto mine hungrily.

I bit hard on his lip and I taste blood in my mouth.his hand then connected right in my left jaw and I winced slightly

"Nico! Nico! Nico!" I shouted which was the last few words that came out if my mouth after a hard thing like board came contact with my head.my vision became distorted and my head was spinning then  everything went black from there.

™®™®™®™®™®™®™®™®™

            Nico's POV

I went over to Brit's house to drive her to school but her mom told me that she already left.

While i was driving to school I felt uneasy then I felt like something stab me in my heart.I heard Brit's voice screaming out my name in my head.I panicked at first but then something flashed through my mind.

Callum has my princess,I know he wasn't a nice guy and I know exactly where he took my princess.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

           Brit's POV

I opened my eyes and I wasn't aware of my surroundings it was very dark and creepy in here but then I realized that I was tied down to a chair.

I heard some grunts and a familiar voice yelling profanities.my heart did a back flip when I realized it was Nico's voice.

The door open about five minutes later revealing Nico he ran straight to me and enveloped me in an hug and kissed me.a few seconds later he pulled away.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I shake my head in response

"Did he hurt you or do anything u didn't want to happen?" He asked again and I told him about when Callum kissed me.

He took me out of this death trap I pulled out my phone to check the time and saw that we only had roughly six minutes to get to class.

I saw Rosh and the others including the boys stood in the hallway.

"Oh my God, what happened?"

"What did he do?"

"I'm going to kill that bastard !"

"Are you hurt?"

Those were some comments and questions I heard from my friends.I told them everything that happened from scratch.

"We're so glad you're okay!" All of them said in unison smiling at me while I smiled sheepishly back at them.