Chapter I

Copyright 2013 ⓒ JaneMarieAquino

Read Vote Comment

"Um Rayza? Rayiza? Raza? Any one of you young lady's by the last name King is here?" The loud substitute teacher asked.

I hate having a Unique name, I get so irritated when we have substitute teachers. I thought as I rolling my eyes and corrected the sub, who was trying to take attendance. My name is Raisa (like yah but rah, Isa like Issa, doesn't make a difference.) I'm fifteen years old, Ima a shorty and skinny I guess, random as hell. I don't have big ass boobs but my shit ain't flat either, Ive been told I gotta big butt, ugh niggas now a days are disrespectful. I'm not popular I'm just known, I keep to myself and only fucks with my friends that i've known for some years. Which doesnt mean anything cause they all just leave my life like nothing. People say I look like Jessica Alba. I don't really see it, but she bad and thats a compliment to me.

I live in Bronx, NY, I chill in Harlem when my mom lets me. My mom is thinking about moving, I'm fine with it. I love New York, I kinda want a new start though. I'm the middle child so I guess I get treated differently, But I do have two parents who love me, they sometimes treat me like a baby and don't let me do shit, but I still love them. I'm thinking about disowning my sister Tamara, she thinks shes the shit, since everyone wants her and kisses her ass. She needs to stop her shit , shes been acting funny towards me since she turned 18 like I'm to young to hang with her, now. If she's too grown why shes stilling living with my family, she better get her own place or move in with her mom, cuz I'm not gonna deal with all that shit when I start fresh.

My little brother is Emmanuel or E'man he's just irritating and bad. He is 14 and he thinks ever since he lost his virginity he gets all the hoes. I'm not gunna lie he's cute, I mean why wouldn't he be I'm his sister, but he two faced. When he's with me we talk play, games, just chill but around his little friends and people he be trying to violate me and hook me up with his friends.. Like swerve.

I love to write, songs, poems anything, I just write to write, it makes me feel better even if shit don't even make sense. I also draw a little but only cartoon stuff, people be telling me to draw them, but I'm terrible at it, one day I'll learn.

My High school is full of different people wanna be thugs, hoes, most of the girls basically dress the same, they need to get there own style, quiet people, loud ones all types of people. I been to class late a few times or just didn't go I guess thats why I'm in summer school now ugh. Thank god today is the last day.

The sub didn't give work, so what you expect us to do sit there and do nothing. I mean I'm fine with that, but I've been in this school for a year and some people were in middle school with me so I know they cant go a minute without talking, moving, or doing some thing stupid & disrespectful... These kids need to grow up. I got bored so I just took out my phone and scrolled down my time line. Nobody was on. So I went to Instagram full of bitches who don't look the same in person. So I was forced to text people, I never get on facebook. Just as I was gonna text some one, Elijah walked in. Elijah is so fine, I swear I had crush on him since like 6 grade when he decide to hit me up on Facebook, we never went to school to together until HighSchool. He just started saying hi to me in summer school, but I don't even care.

He'sTaller than me, He has waves for days. He look good in anything, swagged out everyday, Elijah stays with new shoes on. I think what was so cute on him is his dimples. I like that shit! He a little thuggish not a wanna be one though. His teeth look fake.. I wish I had them cuz I have braces. He's type smart and he's funny. I love funny guys.

"Wassup issaaaaa" he pulled up a chair in front of me, as he extended the nickname he gave me. I'm surprised he sat with me, instead of his friends. "nothing why your not in class?"I asked. "all the teachers in a meeting so I decided to come and bother you" he said as he grabbed my phone. I couldn't let him look through my messages all this time spending summer in school all I did was talk about him. "noooo no" I said as I tried grabbing my phone. "calm down I just want to put my number in. Who you been texting, what you got naked pictures?" he said with a nasty look "no" I busted out laughing and he joined me "I text my phone" he said passing my phone back to me. "Oh" is all I could say. " text me later I gotta get back to class before the sub try to snitch on me." Inside I was hyped up, jumping around happily. I've always wanted his number I just never had the guts to ask him.

************************************

My summer was crazy, but inspired this story. I hope you guys enjoyed it, this story it's completely fictional My cover photo is kinda of dark but its Raisa next to Elijah while shes looking at a character that will later on be in the story with his girlfriend. You'll get it later on in the story. I know its short but thats all that came to me for the first chapter.

•Vote

&

•Comment