First Love [4]

••• PREVIOUSLY•••

** Avril had a sleep over with Ynna and her friends then after 6 hours then they finally sleep**

Chapter 4: The Confession

•• AT SCHOOL••

Avril's face still looks sleepy. I asked " Yoww you okay??" Then she replied" Bish!! Do I look like okay?? I don't have enough sleep okay??" Then I replied " Uhmm yeah all of us can tell. Anyway let's just go inside to class"
** The Bell rang!!**
** RANG!! RANG!!**

** After Class**
" Yass!! Finally class is finally over!!" Avril said in like a Happy Llama tone. I replied " Where is Adriel anyway? I bet his gonna do something special for me hahaha just Kidding!!" Then she said in a sassy tone" Bish talk to the Llama!"
** She placed this weird Llama thing with her fingers in front of my face**

** MY PHONE RANG!! RING! RING!*
** It was Adriel. He said he wanted to meet me somewhere that he will send the address at around 8 PM.**

•• 8 PM••

** I saw Adriel waiting for me in his car. Once we went to his car he pit a blind fold in my eyes and says the it's a surprise**

** Once he removed the blindfold in my eyes, we were on a Carnival.**

He said " Let's go in the Ferris Wheel!"

** Once we got to the Ferris Wheel we enjoyed the ride. Few minutes ago the machine began to stop. I panicked!!**

Then I said in a worry tone " Ohh My Gosh!! The machine just stopped! What are we gonna do??" He said " Just relax. It will be fine." I replied " How can we be fine??!! We're stuck in TOP of the Ferris Wheel!"

** Then he went down to his knees and took something in his pocket. I was shocked!! I almost cried**

** Dramatic Pause**

Adriel said " Ynna, you've been the best best friend I ever had. But I want to like you more than a Best Friend. Ynna since we're still in HS I just wanna give you a Promise ring."

** he puts the ring in my finger**

.....

To BE CONTINUED!!

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^^_^_^_^_^_^

Hi guys!! Sorry for the very long update. School was just so complicated!!😂. Anyway stay tune to the next chapter to know what will happen next. Will Ynna also confess that she love Adriel? Well, find out in the next chapter. Also don't forget to FAN ,VOTE And COMMENT. See you in the next chapter bye!! Bye now!!

❤️ Lyanne ❤️