two

Sometimes when you love a person a lot you forget that they are human– That they have a body apart from their soul– And that body fails to function properly– All I have ever done is run from these situations– Because I have been mislead to believing that these people are purposefully leaving me– Or maybe I'm just scared that if I get too close to anyone that they'll just hurt me or leave me anyways– So maybe it is better if I keep running away—– Aside from my internal monologues there is something greater Why are we all built up just to break down– Why is it that from the moment of our birth that our age increases and health declines– And who really decides all this?– Because if karma were real then I'd know that people suffer from things in a past life– What about the illness without explanation?– How do we prevent a problem if we never knew such a thing existed– Society has always been pushing this idea of "being stronger"– But aren't we meant to be weak– To be noble to our own kind and empathize– To see from their eyes and feel their pain– Have all these things been forgotten simply over broken hearts?– Were there too many others to compare to or choose from– Has the nature of humans become thoroughly self destructive– Where awareness of our earth, children, and kind has been diminished – Are we really as great as we could be? Or have we let other humans decide for us: what exactly runs the world.– Are we counteractive, saving bloodless hearts but not fixing broken ones– Does it come down to thought and the power to reason.– Do we go on teaching how to solve problems or do we instill how to prevent them– In the first place– There was time and there was space but there was no humanity.