Ch 10 Jealousy

POV:Mari

"Oh hey Adam!"I heard Dawn's voice cry out.I growled angrily as Adam pulled away and stood up to greet her."Hey Dawn."Adam grumbled out."Hey could I talk to you alone for a second?"I overheard Dawn say."Uhhh I,"He looked back at me and I smiled fakely and nodded.He smiled "Yeah sure."They walked a little bit down the beach and I glared at Dawn the whole time they talked.

POV:Adam

"So whats up?"I asked looking down at Dawn.She looked at me with sadness "Adam I still love you..."I felt my face heat up."And I want to try this again."I shook my head "Dawn I-."I got interrupted by a pair of lips hitting mine and I realized it was Dawn.I tried to pull away but Dawn's arm was wrapped around my neck tightly and I gave into the kiss.We pulled away and Dawn had a smile on her face.I heard a loud sniff and I looked over to see Mari standing only a couple of feet away with tears pouring out of her eyes with smeared makeup all over her face.I gasped and pushed Dawn away from me "Mari wait!"I cried out as she took off in a run.

POV:Mari

I ran as fast as I could with tears pouring out.It was slightly hard due to the fact I was wearing high heels.I heard Adam call my name and I ran faster as I heard him run closely behind me.I screamed as I tripped out a rock.I looked behind me and saw Adam looking down at me with concern.I turned away immediately and looked down at the ground."Maria,look at me,or talk to me just say something please."I swallowed my spit and kept my stare at the ground "How could you?"I heard him let out a sigh and heard him sit next to me."I'm so sorry,just look at me please."I shook my head and kept my stare at the ground.I felt his arms go around my waist and I frantically tried to pull them off of me."GET OFF!"I screamed angrily at me.He flipped me around so I was looking into his chocolate eyes and he pulled me closer into a kiss.I tried to pull away but couldn't due to the fact his arms were wrapped tightly around me.I relaxed slowly into the kiss and when we pulled away he looked at me with a seriously."I love you Maria and what I did was awful.Its just that Dawn had a tight grip on me and I couldn't pull away just like I did to you."I shook my head and stood up from his lap."Saying sorry and that you love me isn't going to fix all of this."I said softly."No,Maria please don't say it."Adam said shaking his head.I pulled my hand away as he tried to grab it in his."No Adam I can't do this,maybe someday but not after this."I turned to walk away and Adam flipped me around and he had a look of anger."Why after one mistake do you get so mad so easily,it was a mistake!"I felt tears sting my eyes and I completely lost it "BECAUSE YOU WERE MY FIRST BOYFRIEND AND MY FIRST KISS!"I collasped on the ground and sobbed loudly "I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU USED ME!"I screamed out."Mari..."He bent down next to me and I felt his arms around me.I tried to push him off but slowly gave up and cried hard onto his shoulder."Listen to me Mari,"He pulled me away from his shoulder and looked me straight in my eyes."I will figure this out ok?Just don't cry anymore please."I nodded and wiped some of my smearded makeup off."Aw shit I'll drive you to the hotel and get you cleaned up."I smiled and stood up slowly."Thanks Adam."He smiled "No problem."I looked in front of me to see Dawn heading towards both of us."Hey Adam and um this girl?"I rolled my eyes."I'm Mar-Ok cool anyways Adam did you tell her were getting back to together?I let out a soft growl and clenched my fists."Well Dawn thats the thing I just need to get things figured out so I'm not going to be dating for a while."She seemed slightly shocked but just smiled "Oh ok thats alright,take your time."I nearly puked over her kindness.She was NOT like this is the videos they recorded to together.Adam smiled "Alright,cool well I me and Maria gotta get back to our hotel we'll cya later Dawn!"She smiled and waved "Bye Adam!"I rolled my eyes over the fact she didn't say bye to me and followed Adam back to the car.

Oh boy shit is getting real in this place and also I'm still open to requests/ideas! -Katty