Ch 15 Plane rides and moving in

POV:Maria

Flight 207 now boarding."That's for us."Adam said with a smile as he grabbed my hand.I nodded and squeezed his hand back."Nervous?"He asked moving toward the boarding place."Little bit,I've never been to L.A."I said with a weak smile.He smiled and grabbed my hand comfortly."I'm sure we'll be fine."I smiled and we both boarded the plane.

--------

I looked out the window at the view and gasped.It looked so beautiful!I pulled my camera out and snapped a few photos."Like the view?"Adam said smiling.I nodded and looked at him and he let out an exhausted sigh."I'm really tired."I smiled,"You can sleep on my shoulder if you want."He smiled and leaned his head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand.He closed his eyes and not seconds later he passed out .I giggled and kissed him on the forehead before leaning my head on his and closing my eyes.

------

"Mari wake up.."Adam said softly shaking me.I groaned and opened my eyes and was greeted by Adam's chocolate eyes.I smiled and pushed my fingers though his curls.He smiled and helped me get up from the seat."Still tired?"He asked helping me grab my suitcase.I nodded sleepily and let out a yawn.He smiled and grabbed my suitcase and put his in his other hand."Wait Adam I can carry mine."He shook his head and smiled."I've got it babe I'll carry it for you."I smiled and followed behind him to the airport.

-------

I sighed as I entered the slightly huge house that had blank walls."Like it?"Adam asked with a smile.I nodded and followed behind him."This is our room."Adam said with a smile.In the center of the room was a queen sized bed and I smiled."You fancy aren't you?"I said with a giggle.He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist."Well,the guys aren't going to be here for a while so why don't we have a little fun?"He whispered softly into my ear,making me shudder.

-------

Well as you can tell the next chapter is going to be a little naughty and one more thing,IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I REALLY AM I SWEAR I'LL START WRITING MORE -Katty