Revenge

My headache kept rampaging through the entire day. The students didn't bother me too much about why I wasn't teaching them, and I was happy about that.

Now, as the last bell of the school rings through the school—and through my brain, chopping it up like pieces—I sit down at my desk and wait for Kent. My body is ready.

It wait for a couple of minutes and am almost about to leave when Kent shows up and locks the door behind him. I swallow hard and stand up.

"I won't go down easily." I tell him making my way to the front of my desk.

"Didn't expect you too." Kent tells me walking up to me so we could start fighting. "Are you ready, quack?" Kent tells me with a smirk and then spits saliva at his side.

"More than ever." I tell him and throw a punch. He grabs it quickly and turns me around and pushes me on the desk.

"Wrong move, quack." I hear Kent panting as he pins me down. I quickly kick his leg and make him fall back to the ground. I push myself of the desk and throw another lunch as he is about to get up, this time making full contact with his face. Blood sprays all over the carpet and Kent holds his cheek. He looks at me, blood painting his teeth, and laughs. "You made me bleed."

I shake my hand, which is now hurting from my punch, and feel a little guilty as I see more blood dripping from his lips. "I'm sorry." I grab his hand to make him get up, but he grabs it again and makes me fall to the ground, this time pinning me to the floor.

A sharp and shiny object glitters in front of my eyes. Is that a knife?

"You made me bleed, faggot. Now it's time to make you bleed." He says to me pressing the knife against my chin. I don't feel fear, and just accept the fact that he is going to kill me. "Any last words?"

"Please, kill me." I tell him and start crying. My life is a mess. My husband cheated on me. I did everything for that fucker! And he goes finding someone else to fuck. "Do it!" I yell at Kent, closing my eyes so I wouldn't see the mess I was going to make. But instead of the knife going deeper, it disappears from my neck.

"If life is death for you, then why should I grant you paradise." Kent gets off my body and kicks me around so I can see him. "It's time to understand how I feel." Kent gets on his knees and looks into my eyes. "It's time for you to understand what it's like to be dead inside."

I look away when he tells me that, and my heart sinks. Kent doesn't say anything. "What are you going to do now?" I ask him. Kent gets back on his feet and grabs me by the collar.

"Get up." He tells me as he drags me to my desk. When we make it to my desk, he goes behind me and opens my legs with his knees. He then brings both my hands back and binds them to one of his hands. I then see his face right by mine. "I'm still gonna get revenge, quack." He looks at me and smirks.

My taught a go wild on what he is about to do. He then touches my body with his free hand, feeling up my button up shirt. He unbuttons the top one and I gasp in lust at how quickly and skillfully he did it. I look back at him, but his attention is still on my shirt. I can see the list in his eyes, and his face looks so devilish.

When I look back to my shirt, he has already made it half way down. I feel his middle finger touch my chest as he feels the progress he made. He quickly licks his middle finger and brings it to my nipple. I moan in pleasure as he rubs it. "That's what I like to hear." Kent chuckles in my ear making me get goosebumps.

"Shut up." I whisper to him in embarrassment.

He then moves his fingers back to my shirt and unbuttons the rest off. My body is fully exposed now, but Kent didn't stop there. His hands then went to my pants button and like every other button, he pops it open.

"Don't." I moan to him trying to look into his eyes.

"Don't give me those eyes. They don't work on me." Kent grabs my head and forces me to look down at what he is doing. I stare at his hand zipping down my fly. My boxers are now showing, and my member is trying to find a way out of them. Agreeing with my member, Kent tanks out my member. I close my eyes as he holds it in his cold hands. "Look." Kent tells me sternly in my ear and I open my eyes. He touches the tip, making me moan loudly, and brings my pre-cum the shaft to use it as lube. I my knees buckle as he does that, and the only thing holding me up is his other hand and his hand holding my penis. He laughs at my pleasure. "I haven't even started storming yet and your like this." He makes fun of me.

"Stop." I moan to him trying to find the floor with my feet and gain my composure.

"Stop what? This?" Kent strokes down my shaft and I moan in delight when he reaches the bottom. And before I could say anything else, he starts stroking faster and harder. "Show me your face." He pants to me but I shake my head. "Show me, now." He demands me trying to hold me up still from all the pleasure that keeps making my body weak.

I look up into his eyes and see that his face is in devilish pleasure seeing me twirl in his hands. He then brings his lips down on mine and forces his tongue deep in my mouth. I moan more as his lips start twirling mine and his hand starts getting faster. He starts nibbling on my lips and my body can't take it anymore.

I break from his lips and look at my member throbbing. Kent then grabs tightly at my member as I'm about to cum. I look at him. "Stand up." He tells me and in bewilderment I do so while he still has his hand grasped around my member. He then brings in front of me a piece a paper, which I guess I am supposed to cum on. When I look down to see if it is an empty paper, I see the name Deborah on the top right corner.

"What are you doing? That's Debor—ah!" He stops me from completing my sentence by stroking me faster.

"I told you I am getting my revenge." He starts laughing. "Now cum all over this bitch's essay." Kent goes harder as I try to hold it in.

"Please, don't." I give one final beg. He doesn't budge. "I'm sorry!" I moan as I cum all over Deborah's essay. Kent starts laughing louder and he slows down his thrusts. In exhaustion, I start sliding on Kent. Kent quickly moves both hands to hold me up.

"Woah, there." He says to me and puts me on my chair. I feel my ass stick to the faux-leather chair as my member just throbs in front of me.

"It's gonna be funny trying to explain this to her." Kent smiles as he looks at the mess I made. He puts the paper on my desk. "Clean yourself up." Kent throws a tissue on me and I do so.

Kent watches me clean myself which makes me feel awkward. I pick my pants up and throw my tissue at Kent to make him stop looking at me. He grabs the paper before it even hits him and quickly throws it in the trash. He then moves his way towards me and places his hands on the desk. I look at him and am surprised to see worry in his face and in his eyes.

"What?" I question his appearance.

"Stay with me. Just for another night." Kent goes for my hand but I bring my hand to myself.

"I can't. I have to go home. My husband is probably worrying about me." I tell him.

"Your husband doesn't give a shit about you!" Kent smacks the stapler off the table. I slowly back away from him.

"I'm sorry." Kent apologizes and brings back the look of worry. "Just...be careful. If you need me, I'll be at my brother's bar." I nod my head and he shakes his in disappointment. He then makes his way to the door. "Don't believe in the promises he makes. He is gonna break them." Kent turns to me as he is opening the door."They always break them."