Confrontation

I am terrified when Kent puts all his force and pins me down to the ground. I am beaten by a little teen, but I have to keep my composure or else he will know that I'm not really a tough guy. Hell, I'm not even a man at all.

"I could hear a little something in your voice." Kent says as he sits on top of me like I am a pony on a merry-go-round. "Something, gay about it. Am I right?"

"Get off me you brat." I try saying but the weight makes my voice heavy. I finally give in. "What the hell do you want from me? Just kill me already, I can feel a knife in your pocket."

"Answer my question. Are you gay?" He forces my face down on the ground so I am kissing the carpet that smells like shoes and gum.

"Yes! Yes..." I scream.

"And I bet your the bottom, too. Just look at this ass." He smacks it as if telling his pony to go faster, but that just crosses the line for me.I quickly leap from the ground, making Kent fall over in a cart wheel, and head for the door. He is too quick, though, and he pushes me right against the door. I can definitely feel a weapon in his pants. I think it's a knife, but who knows? It can be a gun.

"So? Why did you forget your wedding ring?" He asks me as he forces all his weight on my back to the door, my cheek flattened.

"I just forgot it for fuck sakes!" I am crying now in fear and embarrassment. I don't want this to happen. I don't want to die.

"Wipe your fucking tears." Kent forces me. I do, but not for his sake,to keep the last piece of dignity I have left. "Why are you playing games with me, quack? You think you're tough?" I just stay quiet as I feel his breath get heavier in anger. "That's right. You're not. You're just a little bitch that gets fucked by your husband. I bet he doesn't love you." I try again to push him, but he quickly holds me. "Haha. I knew it." I can't hold it anymore. I just let myself go and cry. The tears fall down the wall like a waterfall.

"I just...I just wanted to be someone with...with...authority." I cry to him, letting all my raw emotions come out. "I didn't want to be the bitch anymore. I thought I could make myself my own...my own identity here. No one...no one knows me."

He quickly covers my mouth and reaches for the weapon in his pants. I cry in terror now and try desperately to escape, but he is too damn strong. I finally just pray and accept the fate that I am going to face. He then forces me to look at him and the moment I do, he kisses me. I feel his tongue trying to evade it's way into my mouth, and I open it up. He twirls it against my tongue, nibbling my lips every so often. My knees buckle as he goes deeper. He holds me up with his knee which is on my crotch. His lips finally part, and I look at him in shock and passion, but he doesn't have the same look. He looks the same as he did, angry.

I open my mouth to say something. "Don't fucking say anything." I nod at his command. He then grabs my hand and put it on his weapon that was in his pants. It is warm and stiff and when I try to look at it, he lifts my head up with his free hand. It is then I realize what it is. "Stroke it." He stares into my soul, still scared but no longer crying. My tears dried up. I do as he says while he keeps starring at me with the same hateful eyes. He isn't even in ecstasy as I stroke it. I can't break away from his stare. It is a stare that glues you to look at him.

It isn't long before he ejaculates, but all he does is let out a short sigh. I feel the seed all over my hand, but don't look down still. He then picks up his pants and pushes me away as he walks out the door. I drop to the ground and look at what he left in my palm. I quickly wipe it on the carpet and cry to myself. My cock is still hard, and I feel the need to cum. He gave me blue balls, that fucker.

Why didn't he do anything but stare at me with those hateful eyes? He wasn't even pleased in the end. Did I do bad? What the hell did I get myself into?

The day is filled with those questions and also fear. What if he tells the principal? I can get fired. Not only that, I can get arrested for having sex with one of my students. I should've known that he didn't have a weapon. But when he told me to do it, to touch him, I couldn't stop. Why didn't I stop?

My day doesn't go as first period, and by the end I am just exhausted emotionally and physically. I stay in my room a while longer after the last bell to leave school rings. I read over what the previous English teacher said. I don't know what to do?

The principal walks in and I literally shit myself as she rushes forwards at me.

"I'm sorry, please!" I raise my hands in defense thinking that I have been caught.

She looks at me with a questionable expression. "What the hell are you talking about?" She starts laughing in my distress. "I was going to ask how your first day went?"

"It was good." I compose myself, faking a smile for extra measure.

"And what about Kent?"

"What about him?" My smile became shaky.

"Did he cause you any trouble?"

"No! No. No..." I smile again, and she smiles as well, agreeing.

"Good. I'm not going to sugar coat it, though. He will eventually start problems. And if he does, don't be afraid to send him a one-way-ticket to my office. I'm not susceptible to his childish manner."

"I'll make sure to do just that if he ever does, but I think I have him under control."

"Just don't be too cocky. Kent's known to break people in days, even weeks. The longest person was this last teacher." She sits down on my desk looking at the distant past. A memory, perhaps.

"So, this is not new?" I ask now intrigued.

"I wish. He was actually in a different district. Supposedly, at least under the counselor reports, after his mother died he started acting weird. He was transferred from school to school within the district until the district had no more schools to transfer him."

"When did it start?" I lean in.

"His... Eighth grade year, I believe. Teachers cannot stand him. Men, women, young, old, new, teachers for decades. I don't know what he does, but he just breaks them. Well, it's getting late." She looks at her watch. "I need to get back home to my husband. Men..." She laughs and I join in on her inside joke.

After the door closes, I let out a sigh of relief. So, I'm not his first. I need him gone then. I don't want to be played by this demon.