Chapter one: The Meeting

Lilly woke up to go to school. She got dressed in her normal out fit which was nikes, A tee-shirt, Jeans, and she put a hat on her straight hair. As she was walking she walked to her friend Dante.

Dante was awoken by his alarm clock. He didn't have a family and it was his fault. But, he got out of bed to get dressed. He had a grey v-neck, black skinny jeans, black converses, and a leather jacket. When his hit-headed friend came up to him he saw little-goodie-two-shoes. And he smirked.

Natalie was always an early bird so she was awake before her parents. Natalie was dressed in a sun dress with white sandals she curled her hair in waves. She came to school and tried to get to her friend A.J.

A.j. Is a mature teen that protects Natalie because he likes her. He was wearing a black v-neck, with black skinny jeans, and then he has on black converses. When he saw his friend he smiled.

Ariel woke up to her parents yelling she never liked it but she still keeps a smile on her face to hide it. She gets up and decided that she'll put on light blue jeans, a dark blue shirt, a back hat, curled hair, black shoes. She went downstairs to see beer bottles everywhere. She cleaned it up and went to school. She went up to her friend Jacob.

Jacob had woke up early so he could get away from his mom. He came to school with a black shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. When he got to school he saw all the bully's and all the victims but he waited for his best friend Ariel. When she came she saw it to.

All of the teens didn't know that they were being watched by the moon goddess herself. She decided to get them closer before giving them her spirits. So she moved them closer. When they were in a circle she gave them her spirits.

All of the teens moved in a circle when they felt a force on them. They all screamed then blacked out.'Dont worry' they heared 'You all are going to be just fine' then they all blacked out.

Sorry for the miss spelling I'm only 12 but have big Dreams. But anyway vote, comment, and share.