3: Deep

A/N: This is a really short chapter because it's just a little background information about Nelli and her life, along with Derrick. I'll update with a long chapter this weekend. Sorry for the filler.

*Penelope's POV*
So I'm guessing by now everyone thinks that I have such a perfect life, I'm always happy, and everyone loves me. Well that's completely wrong. Sure I'm that popular girl at school and all over social media, but those egos aren't the greatest. Daily I'm put down for how I look and every little thing I do. Being on the spotlight 24/7, having no me time and no judgement free zone is stressful. I've taken it upon myself to go to a therapist with Taylor, she gave them the parental consent and then left. I told the therapist how I was feeling, and I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety and insomnia. Nobody knows about my problems except Dani, Skye, Derrick, and of course myself. I always have to take meds and it gets sort of annoying. I once forgot to take all three and I had the absolute worst day of my life. I'm getting a lot better though, and Derrick helps a lot with it. The stress of my party is just triggering my anxiety and insomnia. It sucks but I'm getting through it. I just hope that when my family and the rest of my friends find out, they don't treat me any differently.

*Derrick's POV*

I love Penelope to death and I wouldn't trade her for the world. Taryn is trying to break us apart and I'm doing my best not to let it happen. She said she has a plan to make her mine but I'm not okay with this. I know my baby girl is going through a lot and I want to with her and there for her through it all. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else under any circumstances. Oh and speaking of Nelli, our 6 year anniversary is today. We got together 5/17/15 and it's now 5/17/21. I've got something special planned and I can't wait for her to see it. Hopefully this makes her feel better because lately her depression and other issues are coming back.