Prologue

I sat with the girls as they watched some stupid love movie. 

"aw !!!! He said 'I love you " to her !!" Jade exclaimed. She then got all huggy with me. Honestly i hated when people hugged me but this was Jade and I loved her. She was my best friend along with the girls. So I hugged back. The movie kept going and I looked at the clock on our wall. 7:45. Its time.

"Jade , girls? Im going out so uh don't stay up waiting for me , I'll be gone for some time." I told them

"Aw Perrie plese stay !" Jesy said. 

"No sorry Jesy bye girls !" I yelled and left without another word. I got in my car and dorve off to the place I knew so muc. I could hear the music and the chants of the men in the club. I walked in from the back and looked for Sarah my makeup artist. 

"Perrie ! You finally came ! Go hurry up and change your outfit is on the chair over there." She said. I nodded and walked over and sawa little shirt that probably wont cover me up at all ,a botton piece that was like for a swimsuit, and some high heels . Perfect. I changed there in front of everyone and walked over so Sarah could do my makeup after she was done , it was time for the fun. I waited backstage for my name. 

"And now for who you have all been waiting for ! Perrie !!" The announcer said. The curtains opened and I stepped out. All the men whistled and that made me smirk. I started dancing and the cheering grew louder. I walked over to a man and started to give him a lap dance. Then I looked up at him and kissed him, he obviously started to touch me and kiss back. I let him touch me wherever he wanted and I started to grind on him , knowing this would get him turned on. I stopeed kissing him and went to his neck. 

"Lets go to the back yeah ?" I whispered to him.

He nodded and we went to the back.

~After~

I laid in the bed and looked at the money in the counter of this ugly bed. That guy was good and he paid good too ! $342 is alot !! I looked at my watch and saw it was 2:02. I got dresses in my old clothes and went to the back of the club. I found the guys there and some girls. 

"Sup Perrie , We got new stuff" He said handing me a cigarette. I took it and smoked . The stuff was pretty good and I smoked some more. 

"Yo perrie, I saw this guy and well I need some business taken care of, help me out?" Jake said, (One of the guys)

"Yep just text me his details , he will be gone by Wednesday " I said. 

"Thanks Bitch, well I gotta go , the boss wants us to keep delivering the stuff" and he walked off. I kept smoking while everybody left. Today was fun. I kept smoking and then saw some boy coming over. Like if I gave a shit. He stood next to me a bit far away and took out his lighter. He puffed out a smoke and looked at me. 

"Hey" He said. 

"hey, .. You interested in some drugs ?" I asked. He's eyes widened . 

"Uh no not rigth now" He said. 

"Ok cool" I said and kept smoking. This stuff was great ! I then got a call 

"Hello?"

"Perrie, hows it going , look I need you to go to some guys' house and kill him for trying to steal some of my drugs and after that I need you to go and sell some more. But i'll be nice and you can do that next week, since you have been doing an amazing job." Mark, the head leader of the drug company I worked at said. 

"Kay cool thanks" I said and hung up. Ok well time to go back home with the girls. Ugh their probably going to give me shit for seeing my red eyes and ask me if I was smoking again. I stepped on the cigarette and walked off. 

Well for you dumbasses out there still wondering who I am, my name is Perrie Edwards. 

Hi guys ! Well in this story the girls will not be famous neither will the boys. Theres a trailer on the side , and the girl who made the trailer is the one who came up with the idea so um yeah shes awesome !!!!!!!! ^_^ Thanks for reading and uh yeah comment,vote, and follow me :) Ok love ya bye