Friend

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"Mee?" I heard but just shrugged it off with a groan as I tried to continue sleeping.
"Mee-Cha!" He insisted and I sighed. "Everyone's staring at us." Jin chuckled and nudged me.

I opened my eyes to see that I was still in Jin's company under a blanket on the sofa but this time the rest of the boys we giggling and staring at us.

"Having fun?" Jimin asked but I just hid my face under the blanket and groaned again.
"You're not as cute when you make that noise." Namjoon tutted before entering the kitchen.

"You should get ready for school." Jin recommended before standing up, I was leaning against him so fell down onto my side as he removed his body. Oppas laughed before walking away to get ready themselves.

"I'm tired." I whined just before they left. I immediately regretted it as Jimin ran over and jumped on the sofa. He quickly began attacking me by tickling my stomach.
"Awake now!?" He shouted to be heard over my screams.
"YES!" I finally got the air to shout out and he suddenly stopped.
"Get ready then." He commanded and brushed his hands together as if to say 'my work here is done.'

I got everything I needed for the day and re-entered the living room.
"You ready?" Taehyung asked me from the door, I nodded and walked towards him to put my coat on and leave with Tae and Jimin.

"YAH!"
Here we go again... I thought as I entered the classroom.
"Ay! Mee-Cha!" I heard a familiar voice yell from next to me, I looked and rolled my eyes as I realised it was Soojin.

"No! Soojin, stay away!" Jimin commanded.
"Why are you so protective of this girl?" Soojin asked oppas curiously.
"Because she means a lot to me and I don't want you hurting her." Jimin said instantly and confidently, I blushed and turned to Taehyung who was nodding.
"Thanks." I said before walking over to my window cill.

"ANNYEONG!" I heard a high pitched voice shout, startling me to the point where I almost let out a squeal.
"Oh, annyeong." I greeted as I looked up to reveal a cute girl standing in front of me.

"Hi, are you bored?" She asked as she sat next to me.
"Yeah I guess, why?"
"Because I am too! So what's your name?" She asked enthusiastically with a massive smile.
"Mee-Cha, you?" I began to close my book that I was again drawing in.
"Sana, so why are you hanging out with Taehyung and Jimin so much?" She asked as she looked towards them.

"Well it's kind of a long story but basically we live together." I explained and her eyes widened.
"Lucky." She muttered and looked down to her lap.
"Why?... Oh, you have a crush on them don't you!" I accused with a smirk.
"ONLY JIMIN! Taehyung's wierd." She defended, I was about to rebel when I looked over to see Tae making weird faces into thin air and remembered he was pabo (in the best way possible) so I just nodded.

She blushed and looked back down.
"You should talk to him." I suggested and gave her a pat on the back.
"No, I tried a few weeks ago and he said there was this other girl that isn't in our class that he likes." She pouted and fiddled with her hands as she spoke.
"Oh." I tried to think about if he ever talked about a girl but none of them ever did.

"Anyway, class is about to start! I should go!" She said and ran over to room to her seat.
"Jimin!" I shouted and his head turned towards me. I motioned for him to come over with my hand and he did.
"Hey agassi!" He greeted and I smiled and waved.
"Hi, do you know Sana?" I asked and he looked towards her.
"Ne, why?" He asked as he looked back towards me.
"You should get to know her better." I suggested but the bell rang as soon as I finished so didn't get hear him say anything as he replied.

School was normal and boring but this time I never got a detention. I went to the gate with Jimin and Taehyung but this time with a constant smile on my face.
"Why are you so happy today?" Jimin asked as he looked at my grinning face.
"Yeah, it's kind of scaring me." Taehyung chuckled.
"Nothing, I just found a friend." I replied and afterwards I realised how sad that sounded.
"Aww- wait, it's not Soojin is it?" Jimin asked sounding worried.
"Oh god no! It's Sana." I said as began to walk again.
"Well that's sweet." Taehyung said speeding up.

"She is sweet, you should talk to her Jimin." I hinted and he looked confused.
"Why do you keep saying that?" He asked and I just shrugged and kept walking.

We arrived home and Jungkookie was asleep on the sofa.
"Aww!" I squealed quietly as his head slowly rolled around.
"What time is it?" Taehyung asked as he inspected Kookie.
"5:30, we should probably wake him up." Jimin replied so I walked over and cupped his cheeks in my hands and squeezed tight.
"Pabo, wake up!" I softly shouted while swaying his face from side to side. He didn't respond so I kept getting louder.

"Nam dongsaeng*! Wake up!" I shouted and his eyes suddenly opened.
"Nam dongsaeng?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. I gulped and my eyes widened,
"Um, yeah." I scratched the back of my neck.
"That's cute, nuna." He said with a blushing smile, he then dragged me down into a hug on his lap.

I accepted until I looked up to see his eyes closed again.
"Yah! You need to get up!" I commanded and hit his chest playfully. Instead of complying he pulled me tighter into his grip, almost suffocating me.
"I can't breathe!" I shouted and wriggled around as much as I could as he played with my hair.

"I hate you." I said giving in and staying still only to be pushed off him.
"Then I hate you too." He pouted and crossed his arms.
"Mianhae, saranghae!" I said doing aegyo for him.
"Come here you pabo!" He said and opened his arms, I hugged him them dragged him to his feet.
"Jin Oppa will cook dinner soon so don't sleep again!" I lectured and walked back to my room with a smile plastered on my face.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please