Birthday

[longer chapter]

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"MEE! MEE-CHA! WAKE UP, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" I heard Namjoon shout so I opened my eyes while scratching my head and started to sit up.
"No no no no no." He said pushing me back down slightly, I was so tired that I just flopped onto the pillow. "I'll get them to come in here." He said as he patted my head then left the room.

"Mee! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Hobi said as he walked in with a balloon that said '20' on it.
"Gomawo!" I said still tired but trying to sound excited for them. I widened my sleepy eyes to see them holding, along with balloons, a bunch of presents.

"For you!" Taehyung said, holding out a beautifully wrapped present.
"Who wrapped this?" I asked in awe of the precision and delicacy.
"Sana." Jin said sounding slightly ashamed but I just smiled.

Still sat in my bed, I began to carefully unwrap the gift revealing (all presents in author's notes below) a cute pastel blue backpack with lace and polka dots. There was a bow on the opening to finish it off.

"Aw! It's adorable!" I squealed as I hugged V and the bag at the same time.
"Open it." He ordered and I got even more excited. Inside was a light blue purse with pink on compartments on the inside, also underneath was a grey and white jumper with the cutest little bear face on the front.

"Kamsahamnida!" I shouted in a high pitched voice as I held the jumper up in front of me then held it tight in my arms.
"I'm glad you like it." He said with his beautiful box smile that made me giggle.

"Mine next!" Jimin said excitedly and held out his present that was wrapped in the same style but this time a proper box.

The paper came off in my hands to reveal the box to a Polaroid camera, it was a tan colour with silver along the sides, with it was loads of film.
"I always wanted one of these!" I screamed, wiggling around in excitement.
"Gomawo, oppa!" I finished and he hugged me tight.
"Happy birthday, Mee." He whispered into my ear.

Next Jungkookie stepped forward and placed a gift bag on my lap, I smiled and placed the camera to the side.

The bag was full of notebooks, pencils, pens and a pencil case. I gasped at the beauty of everything (I'm a sucker for stationery).
"Gomawo! Oh my god, you guys are so good at presents!" I giggled as I looked at all the designs.
"You deserve it all, nuna." Kookie said making me blush.

While I was looking into the bag Hobi placed a small box on my leg, I looked up and he was widely smiling.

I unwrapped it and and opened the box, in it there was a necklace with a moon pendant and three smaller ones with blue gem stones. There was a quote to go with them and he then handed me a bag.
"More?!" I said surprised and he nodded, looking proud of himself.

Inside this small paper bag were more necklaces with different gem stones on metal chains, every one of them was amazing in their own way.
"They're beautiful!" I exclaimed holding out my hands to get a hug from him which he quickly accepted.

Namjoon walked up beside me and then pointed to the wall next to me.
"You're blind." He chuckled as I looked up and saw two beautiful painting hung on the wall.

"Also deaf, I don't know how I didn't wake you up but you said you like art." He added and explained as I was speechless looking at them.
"I can swap them if you don't like them." He worried.
"Ani! I love them, really." I assured. "Kamsahamnida, oppa." He hugged me and I saw Jin walking forward over his shoulder.